Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I guess I should go ahead and start a "Muenster this weekend" thread, so here it is:

Muenster this weekend.

We are going to take advantage of the cooler weather (and rain to boot!) this Friday night through mid-Sunday. We will park through the second gate for sure, hopefully over to the right of the gravel road if our usual spot isn't taken. Look for the large fifth wheel camper and a gold F-350. Two KTMs as always, my bike running number 351 on the plates. Hopefully we can have a good group like we did last time. :)

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
You guys have fun, I'm going to reluctantly bow out of this ride.

We have a camping trip to Turner Falls planned this weekend, and it should definitely be too cold to swim most of the time :bang:

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
Man I have been there everyweekend since I first hooked up with you guys, but for the next 2 weeks im going to be "on call" so I'm out for the next two weekends. Which isn't a bad thing, as most of you know i've been plagued by fouled plugs so this will give me some time to work on the jetting and to get my rear wheel trued. Somebody up there this weekend take some good pics and share em. You guy's have a good time!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Well, we're still going to be there. I will have both of my bikes for this trip, and Dad will be on his 525 as usual.

For those of you who said you would be there Saturday morning, look us up. We will be parked through the second gate for sure, not sure where exactly, depending on what spots are already taken. Dad is taking the camper and will be in his gold F-350, I'll be driving up later tonight so my grey F-150 will be there too. Both trucks say "dirtrider.net" across the windshields--can't miss them.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Went Sunday. Looked around and couln't find anyone. :( Myself and three others had fun tearing up the trails with my new helmet cam. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom