Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
A group of us from over on KTMTalk are riding Sam Houston this weekend, but will be at Muenster on Monday. That is, unless the trails are closed due to rain at SH, then we will be at Muenster all weekend.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Edit...

Sam Houston has been rained out and there will be a big group at Muenster Friday through Monday.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Yep, if you see a sea of mostly orange this weekend, come on by!! :cool:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Dad and I will be arriving Thurday evening. See you guys there :)

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I will be there at 7:30. (Of course, all you Experienced Riders, or ERs, know what I mean. However, in case there are some BR's, or Beginning Riders reading this, you should understand that "7:30" is a term of art for ERs that means "no earlier than 9:15, and possibly as late as noon," as in, "I'll get up at the crack of dawn, load my bike, and see you at the trailhead at 7:30." Hearing an Experienced Rider say this, the Beginning Rider, or BR, will knock himself out, getting up in the middle of the night, skipping breakfast, and rushing out the door to drive for hours in the pre-dawn darkness to meet his friend at 7:30, when his friend will likely not even get out of bed until 10. The BR will wait impatiently, getting angrier and angrier, and when his friend, the ER, finally shows up at 11:45, the BR cries out petulantly, "Where the devil have you been? I've been waiting here for hours!" His friend, the ER, is puzzled by this behavior. "What's the problem?" he says. "I said I'd be here at 7:30, didn't I?" So, as you can see, it's all a matter of understanding the terminology.)

Top Bottom