fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
Ok so here it is for those who don't like the snow... ;)

I gotta ixnay on the other ride and the boy wants to go to Ocotillo Wells. I bought new reeds for his bike, cleaned the carb, so he should be able to "BBBbbbrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp!!!"

I'll be there Friday afternoon, gonna try to get in an hour maybe but camp (and cook Turkey dogs) and ride all day Sat, gotta work on Sun, but you all can continue the fun without me on Sun :cool:

Anyone up for Ocotillo Wells? :yeehaw:

Short notice, sorry

Oops, yep

Last edited:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I'm guessing you're talking about the 10th-12th as it's already past the 5th. LOL

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Sounds fun! To bad about Corral cny, I was looking forward to checking that place out, but it's good cause that is really really far for me... Were is the group going to stage? FNG glad to hear the KX80 is sorted out now with the new reeds :cool:

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
Ok... I think I may ditch the whole camping thing and just do a Saturday ride. I would come out for Turkey dogs on Friday night, but I don't know if I could find ya'll - unless you're someplace easy (it would be dark by the time I got there - we all know how directionally impaired I am!). Hope to see at least a few of you soon! p.s. FNG - edit the date! :joke:

fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
I edited the post date, but the date on the original Topic title wont change.

How do I tell a moderator about this?

fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
Ok then,

SAME PLACE WE WERE ON HALLOWEEN

:aj: :aj: :yeehaw: :cool:

I'll be there 330 or 400 Friday, KX2fitty might be there then too, Tink's there that evening...let's see who else shows up.

For those of you who don't know where we'll be at, NE of the airport, intersection of Devil's Slide Ln and Morton Rd.

(Right guys?)

Actually, about 1/8 or 1/4 mile NE of the intersection.

Maybe I can link a aerial foto later

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
:( I wanna go but I have to do some side work this weekend re-painting houses for some more christmas cash.I deffinantly want to go if you guys plan a trip right after the holidays. :)

fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
Conner has a minimum day on Friday so we'll be down there around 230. :yeehaw:

Dante, you're not there til Sat morn?
Tink, maybe not Fri but Sat morn? Come on now :(
Apple, when you gettin there?

Ok, hmmmm....who else can I think of....KX2Fitty hasn't joined up here yet I don'tthink

Tree, how about you? You still doin Corral with Migueliltro?

Anyways..... :aj:

Apple

Oct 31, 2004
I willl probably get there on Friday mid-day. should be no problem getting the Halloween spot, I`ll just park the clown car there and we got it.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I can't make this one. :( you guys have fun and stay safe. :ride:

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
Nah- I'll be there Friday night, hopefully around 7 or 7:30 - depending on TRAFFIC! And I can't seem to locate my ramp thingie - I fear it may be packed away someplace. I would happily bring a 6-pack of your favorite beverage!

fng2moto

Oct 8, 2004
Don't worry about it. Just drive safe, no rushing... :ride:

Dante, you still makin it Sat morning?

Apple, I hope to be there by 230, I'll bring some cash for the cool EZ up, it works great :aj:

Apple

Oct 31, 2004
Cool. We can get a little riding in before dark. I`m glad the ez-up works o.k. cause I never used mine and didn`t know if it was a good model.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Yeah I'll be there for sure! I'm going to get out there as early as I can... I'm going to shoot for 7am but that could turn into 8 or 9 easily...

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
Nice pics guys.I wish I could join you guys out there, maybe the next time you guys plan a ride,plus at the first of the year I will finally be on my wifes insurance.Ive beenriding without it and it's kind of scary.I would like to meet all of you guys and I'm always looking for new people to ride with. :cool:

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
:) We had a great time in Ocotillo - no crashes, just me falling down the hill (business as usual). I'm getting better at riding; maybe soon I'll be able to keep up with Conner - what a speed racer he's become! Much thanks to the gents for helping with my bike. Conner was also very helpful as usual - this time he helped me with hitting some jumps. I just need a little more practice. Hope to see everyone soon! :ride:

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
dante
where do you guys park at.My brother and I have a trailer in the parks across from the airports,I forgot the name of that road.I was looking to go out for new years hopefully.Is that when you guys are going? :cool:

Tofi

Nov 7, 2005
Im going to octillo wells this weekend but my family will be camped up by SUper burger out by salton sea have a great weekend guys and maby all run into you at shell reef or somthing =)

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Dude you pulled this one up from 2004. :laugh: I think you're on the wrong thread

Top Bottom