Odometer cable

strider80

Feb 3, 2003
Has anyone found a source for 2000 KDX200 odometer cables? Denniskirk has a universal Motionpro one for $14, but I hate dealing with them and cannot find that part anywhere else. I don't want to spend too much on it, would rather upgrade to a trail computer if it is going to cost $20 from the dealer.

My odometer quit working and when I took off the cable it was pretty snarled up at the odometer side.

strider80

Feb 3, 2003
Yea, I saw one there for $20. That is probably where I will end up getting it from.

strider80

Feb 3, 2003
Green Hornet said:
Everytime I order from BikeBandits-I get the e-mail (Backordered, out of stock, not available, cross shipped, Etc.) Hope others have had better luck

Same here, I kind of hesitate to order from them. Dennis Kirk has sent my last two orders to the wrong address even after confirming the address. I like rockymountain atv but they don't list the part.

KDX CRAZY

Sep 22, 2005
Do you not have a cable repair company near you ?
Most cable repair places will beable to fix the existing cable for next to nothing .

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…