slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
I have been looking for 3 days now trying to find OEM plastics for a 95 YZ 125. I can piece together a complete set out of white and black but I was really wanting all YZ yellow. I have even went through Yamaha of troy and Ron Ayers who usually have everything. If any of you guys know of a link to a supplier, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

BonChance13

May 7, 2002
I might be mistaken here,but I don't think there is yellow plastic for this year...I think the "Hurricane" kits(or any yellow plastic) was designed for '96 and up.Good luck with your search.

slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
Sorry man, I am a complete retard, I am not sure why I put yellow. I want YZ blue and all I can find are the front number plate and front fender.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Are you looking for the new YZ blue or the old navy blue? It should be available from acerbis in navy blue. If you want the new blue, that might be a problem.

slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
I was looking for YZ, only becasue I found 1/2 of it from acerbis online. If I could even find the old navy blue though, I would be happy with that.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
If Acerbis doesn't offer it, try UFO or Maier plastic. They usually have stuff for the "older" bikes. Not saying your bike is old, but Acerbis seems to think that after about 6 or 7 years the bikes don't exist or something.

slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
Thanks man, I will try maier. I have not heard of them before. The other guys stop at 96. and yes, it's old lol. I would ratehr spend 1200 bucks to decide I can't play with the younger guys anymore than 6000 and really be out something. Mine has pretty new plastic anyway, my buddy Jessie just liked black and I hate it. Other than that, couldn't be happier with it.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Cool, good luck! YZ165

Top Bottom