OEM style Graphics and Decals source?

ericmiles

Jan 15, 2010
As I look forward to somewhat restoring my mostly purple 1996 200, I have been searching for original or near original looking decals/graphics. Originally I was going to update to more modern black/green...but then thought, hey, purple is pretty unique...I think I will keep it mostly original looking.

Basically looking for the italics 200 for the swingarm and the yellow to red KDX vertically on the shrouds. Like shown below.
Anyone know of any source or high resolution picture where I could get a graphics guy to recreate them?

Related question on getting lettering on seat cover material? I don't what FX or some other brand on my seat cover, I want it to say Kawasaki...any ideas?

kdx200sit.jpg

1996kdx200orig.jpg

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
I have a sight in taiwan that is trying to catalog every bike made. If you send them yours and they don't have one, they will make a replica for you for free and send it to you. If they have that pattern already its $29.95 + 18.00 shipping. I bought one for a F81M Kawasaki and its OEM perfect give me a day or two and I will post the link.
(Seat cover)

reepicheep

Apr 3, 2009
Long live the purple bikes! (1995 KDX 200 rebuilt from the ground up as a KDX-225 with Eric Gorr porting!).

Err.... unless somebody wants to sell me a black tank cheap. :)

On the upside, it matches my 1995 Rachilee ski boots! It was a good year! What great memories!

ericmiles

Jan 15, 2010
Yeah...the purple really stands out...but heck if you look at other bikes and brands, everyone is adding crazy graphics and colors to just be different. So I think I will stick with the purple beast and enjoy the puzzled looks as they wonder...purple???

prumz

Dec 11, 2004
Bonehead said:
I have a sight in taiwan that is trying to catalog every bike made. If you send them yours and they don't have one, they will make a replica for you for free and send it to you. If they have that pattern already its $29.95 + 18.00 shipping. I bought one for a F81M Kawasaki and its OEM perfect give me a day or two and I will post the link.
(Seat cover)

Any chance of posting this link? I am trying to source OEM/replica tank, sidecover decals and seatcover for an '86 200 C1.

ericmiles

Jan 15, 2010
Found a high resolution picture of a 1996 KDX...shows the graphics well...now I just have to figure out how to get someone to replicate and print
211j8lf.jpg

Top Bottom