fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I was not sure how to title this topic as the banquet combines D14 hare scrambles, enduro and the Family Enduro Series. The event is November 11, 2006 in Midland. The flyer can be reviewed at the D14 hare scrambles website.

I wanted to bring up a few things....each year the hare scrambles riders meet at 6:00 to discuss proposed rule changes. This year Tom Dunn wants to do the same thing. He is checking with the convention center to see if the enduro riders can meet at 5:00 to discuss the same topic - please see other forum for discussion on those issues.

Also, I am sending invitations to the Family Enduro Series award winners (top 3 in each class). Similar to last year, we have some off road sponsors (Moose Racing, Enduro Engineering and possibly others) who are providing banquet awards. Also, we have had some corporate sponsors who have made financial donations to allow us to provide trophies (hopefully bigger than last year).

Bruno and Woman Rider, I could not locate your address in the Pine Cone sign up information. I know you were looking for a copy of the flyer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I also could not locate an address for these guys:

Jon Flannery
Richard Gleason
Aaron Grazier

They all competed in the 16+ (0-200cc) class. I want to make sure they get invited to the banquet, but I do not know how to get a hold of them.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Mike

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
fatherandson said:
Bruno and Woman Rider, I could not locate your address in the Pine Cone sign up information. I know you were looking for a copy of the flyer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mike
I did get a copy of the banquet flyer on the hare scramble website.

Bruno needs past Banquet stats (attendance totals from 2006) from you to send to Troy Lee Designs.

Thanks
WR

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
WomanRider said:
Mike

Bruno needs past Banquet stats (attendance totals from 2006) from you to send to Troy Lee Designs.

Thanks
WR
I will check with Mr. Dunn or MRS. Marr.

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
Mike - I was confused if the top three in each class from the Family Enduro Series would be invited to the banquet this year or not, s othanks for clarifying. I got some conflicting info from a D-14 contact.

My two boys, Kyler and Dylan Bradley will be attending, so we will complete the Banquet reservation form and get it in. Appreciate the invite. We are looking forward to it!!

Greg Bradley

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
WomanRider said:
Mike

Thanks
WR

I talked to Brian Marr last night. Last year this banquet had just slightly less than 400 people. It was the first time in five years that attendance had dropped below 400. I hope this information is adequate for Bruno.

Mike

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Thanks I will pass that information along and get the ball rolling. I just hope that they have enough time to get the stuff around.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The Family Enduro Series got a quick response from Moose Racing and Enduro Engineering - title sponsors. I was very impressed with their generosity!

Bruno, I hope your contacts do have time. I apologize for the delay in getting the attendance information to you.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Deadline Is October 31!

Flyer attached....

Entry form and money must be received by 10/31! No tickets will be sold at the door....

Brian VanKoevering said:
There will be a pre enduro banquet meeting from 4:30-5:30 in the conference room on 11/11/06 located in the same hotel that the banquet is currently held.

We will talk about things we can do to make the series more enjoyable for our existing ridership and ways to attract new riders. Bring your concerns and ideas! This meeting will largely shape the agenda for the district 14 scheduling/rule change meetings in December. This will be an opportunity for you the rider to be heard, so plan on being there.

P.S. This will not be a bash Tom or whine about things that happened 5 years ago fest, we are however extremely interested in collaborating with everyone to make our offroad series the best in the country.

Attachments

• 2006_D-14_Banquet.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 107

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I picked up the first place awards for the Family Enduro Series last night. Still working on second and third place awards. Should be a very good time. I hope to have a 2007 Family Enduro Series schedule available at the banquet (may be tentative).

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Attendee list as of 11/1/06. Count is 241. (I think there were 310 last year.)

FYI - Salgeek.... you're listed twice on the list.

Attachments

• 2006_Banquet_List.pdf
    8.3 KB · Views: 183

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Cocktails - Bench Racing 3:00 in the sports bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :ride: :nener:
Remember SD its Jack & Coke, purely for medicinal purposes only. :laugh:
Don

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Don Marsh said:
Cocktails - Bench Racing 3:00 in the sports bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :ride: :nener:
Remember SD its Jack & Coke, purely for medicinal purposes only. :laugh:
Don
Don, can we buy your medicine on your AARP discount? :nener:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom