Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
There will be a level 1 class on May 10. Level 1 is for riders who enjoy riding the Black Diamond trails and the "Fun" trails. "Fun" is really technical and very challenging. Riders who have completed an Enduro, not counting a "Family Enduro". "A" & "B" riders or riders whose goal is to advance to "A" and/or "B" class. I will provide the directions for the Level 1 class about a week before the ride only to riders who have pre-entered the class. This group rides one of the many, less known and special riding areas found in Northern California. To keep such areas special I do not reveal locations on the internet.

There will be a Level 2 class on May 31, at Foresthill. This class is not for beginner riders, but "C" riders, who are more comfortable riding the "green" and "Blue" trails. Riders who are planning to ride the "Training Wheels family Enduro"...Many of the same skills and techniques are taught at both classes, the main difference is that the level 1 group will ride more "Black Diamond" or the most difficult trails and the Level 2 group will ride mostly Green and Blue trails.

The cost is $100.00, or $75.00 if you have taken my class before. There is a 10 rider limit. The May 10 class has only a few spots left.

If you would like to read comments of some riders who took my class last week, they are posted at;http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SFDirtbikes/

For more information you can post your question here or Email me at; dwoodcre@aol.com

To enter send a check to:
Dave Wood
PO Box 815
Chicago Park, Ca 95712

Please include:

Name
Address
Phone
email
Bike
Skill level

Be sure to indicate which class you are entering, May 10 or May 31?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I'm in for the level 2!! Thanks for holding the class at ForrestHill Dave, this will be perfect pre-Training Wheels pump up I need!

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
I look forward to riding with you at Foresthill. Perhaps will do a Timekeeping class Saturday evening. Sharping those Timekeeping skills for the Training Wheels Family Enduro. I don't want you to burn any checks, as you will be riding much better after the riding class.

Dave Wood

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
The May 31 class has sold out.

There is only one spot left for the May 10 class.

Dave Wood

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
The Training Wheels Family Enduro is Sunday June 8, at Foresthill.

I will post future classes here on DRN. If you would like to be emailed in regard to upcoming classes you can email me at dwoodcre@aol.com

I will announce the summer classes after Memorial Day.

If anyone would like me to do a class for a private group, just ask.

Dave Wood

Bigbird

Aug 29, 2000
I would love to go on the May 10th ride, but I will be in traffic school. :o Now, if I can only transfer that freeway speed to the motorcycle. :think:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Bigbird - your PM box is full, but you might be able to do traffic school on the internet. I did so recently and it was very cheap and convenient - about 2 hours total to finish the course. PM me if you want a link to the company I used...

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
bigbird - Last time I had to traffic school I chose the get your degree at home version and spent a whopping 20 minutes on the garbage. May be an option for you.

Remind to ask elk about traffic school:)

Brian

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
With the Fools Gold Enduro being postponed to June 1, I had two cancellations for the May 31 class, at Foresthill. If you would like to attend the class, please send your entry in.

Dave Wood

Top Bottom