Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah ok

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Something about walking a mile in their shoes comes to mind.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You think they only serve themselves? If you really knew what really goes on out there, you might think different. What you see in the news and on the internet is a fraction of what's going on around you. You only see what's news worthy, sadly enough. When you have one bad guy and 10 officers, there's only one person in control of how the use of force goes, the bad guy. Those "self serving" officers are out there, at night, on the weekends, on holidays, hours on end making it safe for you to load your bike and get to your destination safely without being carjacked, robbed or beat. I'll bet that if you are unarmed, didn't commit a crime, wasn't wanted for fleeing parole and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you were asked to show your hands and comply, and you did... you'd be walking away, alive and well.

"There is no nice way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards; our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us. The work we're too afraid, too unskilled, or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, out of our cars, out of our houses, and out of our faces. We just don't want to see how it's done." -Charles H. Webb, Ph.D.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell

Please don't disrespect the men and woman giving their lives to protect you and yours. Never hesitating to take a bullet for you, a total stranger. Enjoy your safe evening given to you as a gift from your nation's military and law enforcement.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Try not breaking the law_n.jpg

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ya know Carlo, sometimes I feel like I took a nap about 8 years ago and woke up in Bazarro world. Right is wrong, good is bad. Honest, hard working people are vilified while people that rob convienence stores and shoot at cops are the new heros. Business owners that work their butts off to keep their businesses afloat are demeaned ("You didn't build that yourself.") while those that don't want to work are given all the freebies so they can continue sucking the life out of the rest of us. Our borders no longer matter and anyone, including people that wish to harm us can come into our country at will. If you dissagree with the President you are a Racist. And now, with the bitch of Bengazi, Hillary wanting to be the next President, the new catch word will be Sexist. Say anything against Hillary and you will be called a Sexist, I freakin' guarantee it. I feel bad for the young people in this country because they will never know the real United States of America, the country I grew up in. But, they had better wake up pretty soon or it will be over for the good old USA. I would like to see the police go on strike for about a week. You will see how soon people change their attitudes. Back to my nap now.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well said Terry, it will only get worse. Early release was only the start, now the dirtys won't even go to jail because possession is only a misdemeanor. Victimless crime my arse, stand by, watch your safety go out the window along with your new 4k TV.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Buy land in rural areas, buy a backhoe, you can put the two together.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Carlo ?? Thank you.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Ya know Carlo, sometimes I feel like I took a nap about 8 years ago and woke up in Bazarro world. ... Back to my nap now.
OMG, I feel the exact same way. Although I'm not as old as dirt :DEBIL1: I did grow up in the 60s and 70s and the whole political correctness BS has really taken its toll. No one can get their feeling hurt…give me a break.
And Carlo, I want to send out a big thanks to you and your people…I can say that, right?:OHMY:

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
Police never are where they need to be. They are just hanging out trying to catch us inadvertently going a little bit over the speed limit. Police are cowards. They shoot people when their puny fearful minds even think they are in danger. "Oh my god, he has a cell phone! shoot him!"
Your mind is still stuck back in the pre-80's good ole days when police were heroic. Wake up and smell the shit. The year is now 2015.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Police never are where they need to be. They are just hanging out trying to catch us inadvertently going a little bit over the speed limit. Police are cowards. They shoot people when their puny fearful minds even think they are in danger. "Oh my god, he has a cell phone! shoot him!"
Your mind is still stuck back in the pre-80's good ole days when police were heroic. Wake up and smell the shit. The year is now 2015.

Troll Alert.

INGREDIENTS
1 cup butter, softened
⅔ cup icing sugar
¼ tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp cornstarch
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup finely chopped Pecans
1½ - 2 cups icing sugar, for coating
2 or 3 tbsp cocoa powder, for coating
Green sugar to decorate

INSTRUCTIONS
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter on medium speed until creamy.
Add the ⅔ cup icing sugar and salt. Mix in the vanilla.
Sprinkle the cornstarch over the mixture, so it doesn't blend into one area, then with the mixer set on low speed slowly add in the flour and mix until just combined.
Stir in the pecans.
Scoop the dough out 1 tablespoon at a time and roll into a ball, then place the balls on baking trays lined with baking paper.
Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C – 350°F for 16 - 18 minutes or until the bottom edges are lightly golden.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool several minutes. Then while the cookies are still warm, pour 2 cups of icing sugar into a bowl and mix it with enough cocoa powder to obtain the desired colour.
Roll the cookies in this mixture and transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once the cookies are cool, roll them again in the mixture so that they are evenly and generously coated.
Decorate with some green granulated sugar to make the “moss”.
PicMonkey Collage c
Store the cookies in an airtight container.

NOTES
If you don’t have any green sugar, simply add a few drops of liquid green food colour to some granulated sugar in a jar. Shake well until incorporated.

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
One area in which the U.S. is unquestionably exceptional is the level of state violence directed against African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans and working and poor people of all nationalities. U.S. police killings outnumber those in other developed capitalist countries by as much as 100-1!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You may want to check your stats my civilian friend. Let's not bring race into this, you might be surprised of the demographic pie chart as to who are responsible for a majority of the crimes. If you think there are more minority involved use of force issues you are right. We like to say it this way, there is no color in crime, there is ignorance in every race.

Look up cell phone weapons in your free time, let me know what you find. The crimes against person rate is astronomical and continues to rise. Thugs running the streets, pushing old people, the weak and women around. But hey, it's not violent out there, let's try the nice guy approach with the insane, over-medicated and gang members. That'll work so much better.

Please, take a drive onto a reservation and bring some cash. Plenty of meth to buy.

Grab a rifle and stand a post, if not, I'd rather you just say thank you and be on your way. Haha

You're welcome RM, been a while hope all is well. :-)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And please don't dislike all law enforcement because of a few in the news, I don't dislike all motorcycle riders because of you... :-)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And so it goes for the wrongdoers, they always cry about it. Don't hear anything from the 98% law abiding citizens. Baaaaaa... Keeping your head in the sand only yields a gritty ear. Please enjoy your freedom that young men and women die for way too often, 32 to be exact just this year. Like I said, ignorance comes in every race.

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
NJ police punched, kicked, allowed dog to bite Phillip White before he died in custody
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...s-face-before-he-died-in-custody?detail=email

Worse than Rodney King. Shocking dash cam video shows suburban Detroit police brutally beating man.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...roit-police-brutally-beating-man?detail=email

Officer Bill 'Robocop' Melendez named in 12 brutality and corruption lawsuits
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...2-brutality-corruption-lawsuits?detail=email#

Cop charged with homicide for shooting unarmed man who was tasered and lying facedown in the snow
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...d-and-lying-facedown-in-the-snow?detail=email

'Dirty cop' sends Arizona woman to prison for 24 years. Today she is free
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...n-for-24-years-Today-she-is-free?detail=email

According to the National Registry of Exonerations at the University of Michigan, 1,569 men and women in the United States, most of them African American, have been completely exonerated after being wrongfully convicted and sent to prison. The number of people exonerated for wrongful convictions actually broke a record high in 2014 with 125 exonerations, including six people who were actually on death row awaiting execution.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...ly-says-about-our-justice-system?detail=email

Investigation reveals that four Florida officers filmed KKK video, texting about 'killing niggers'
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...o-texting-about-killing-nigg-ers?detail=email

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm not disagreeing with what you are posting, the guilty are being dealt with and I agree with that. We can post stats all night long, demographics of race involved crimes. Won't get us anywhere but closed minded conversation, the very thing we are trying to fix. There's over 765,000 sworn officers in the US, not counting nearly 100,000 reserve. If you or I think they are all perfect robots, we both have our heads in the sand. The bad apples are being dealt with and charged. The odds of having a "bad cop" are less than one percent. Those less than 1% are being weeded out.

What I'm asking is this, please don't base your entire thought process on a few bad apples. 99% of those men and women are good honest folks that took an oath to protect you. And the flip side is, 99 % of the millions of people are good honest folks. We are just trying to weed out the dope dealers, rapists and murderers and when you are contacted by a police officer, and are doing nothing wrong, please keep that in mind. We don't know who you are yet, give them a chance to give you the respect you deserve, and be a man and return the favor, you don't know they are yet either.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
boob..................
Elk you keep doing what you are doing. I appreciate it.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just trying to educate! It's all good. Thx brother

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Just when I was fed up about the political posts on Facebook someone posted this. Great timing.

Today I was a Police Officer

Today, I will not answer the radio call that your boyfriend has come home drunk and is beating you again.

Today I will not answer the radio call that your 16 year old daughter, who is very responsible, is four hours late coming home from school.

Today I will not answer the radio call that your store has been robbed or your house has been burglarized.

Today I will not stop a drunk driver from killing someone.

Today I will not catch a rapist or a murderer or a car thief.

Today I will not answer the radio call that a man has a gun or tried to abduct a child or that someone has been stabbed or has been in a terrible accident.

Today I will not save your child that you locked in a car or the child you were to busy to watch who went outside and fell into the swimming pool, but that I revived.

No, today I will not do that.

Why?

Because Today I was killed by a drunk driver while I was helping push a disabled car off the highway.

Today I was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop to simply tell someone that they had a taillight out.

Today I was killed in a traffic accident rushing to help a citizen.

Today I was shot and killed serving a warrant on a known drug dealer.

Today I was killed by a man when I came by to do a welfare check because his family was to busy.

Today I was killed trying to stop a bank robbery or a grocery store robbery.

Today I was killed doing my job.

A chaplain and an officer will go to a house and tell a mom and dad or a wife or husband or a child that their son or daughter or husband or wife or father or mother won’t be coming home today.

The flags at many police stations were flown at half-mast today but most people won’t know why.

There will be a funeral and my fellow officers will come, a twenty-one-gun salute will be given, and taps will be played as I am laid to rest.

My name will be put on a plaque, on a wall, in a building, in a city somewhere.

A folded flag will be placed on a mantel or a bookcase in a home somewhere and a family will mourn.

There will be no cries for justice.

There will be no riots in the streets.

There will be no officers marching, screaming “no justice, no peace.”

No citizens will scream that something must be done.

No windows will be smashed, no cars burned, no stones thrown, no names called.

Only someone crying themselves to sleep tonight will be the only sign that I was cared about.

I was a police officer.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom