BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry folks, due to some unfortunate and untimely surgery, there will not be signs that are referred to in the directions below unless someone else can do them.  BSWIFT  September 5, 2003

If you will be traveling THRU OKC:
Take I-35 north to Highway 51(DW02 signs 1/4 mile before exit).
Go east to Coyle road(another sign). Go south to 80th(another sign) turn east 1.25 miles on dirt road. Cooperland is on the left(another sign).

If you will be traveling THRU Witchita, KS:
Take I-35 south to Highway 51. Follow the above directions.

If you will be traveling THRU Enid on US412:
Turn south on I-35 and follow the above directions.

If you are traveling THRU Tulsa(I-44, US412, State highway 64, US 75):
Take US412 West to Highway 151(Keystone Dam) exit and cross Keystone Dam. Follow Highway 51 west to Mannford, Yale(speed limit is 35MPH STRICTLY ENFORCED), the Stillwater. Continue thru Stillwater traveling west to Coyle Rd(DW02 signs). Turn South to 80th and follow the signs.

If you are traveling the following routes you will need to bring COINS for the turnpike. I-44 from the Texas State line and from the Missouri State line. Muskogee Turnpike from Webbers Falls to Tulsa(US64). US412 from the Arkansas state line to Chotau.
There is quite a bit of road construction in the Tulsa area so be alert and watch your speed.
If you have specific questions about your route, send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Or go to the Cooperland Raceway website for additional directions.  PM me or email me at swiftT1@hotmail.com and I will give you my phone number and give you some specific additional info to your particular circumstance.

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
uh, swift how do I get there? :think:

No actually good job.

One more little hint. It is NOT a good idea to take the Cimmaron Turnpike to Stillwater. It will take longer. Follow Bswifts direction getting to Stillwater. As much as I hate to say it the boy's right on the directions. :thumb:

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
Anyone have an opinion on coming from 40W out of Arkansas?

Looks like we can go through Tulsa (bad idea based on this post) or stay on 40 to 177 up to Stillwater.

I've got the part from Atlanta to the Oklahoma line figured out. From there I'm still deciding.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
SpokerAce - You would probably make better time taking 177 to Stillwater. Plus you miss the toll charges verses going through Tulsa.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
or he could take 75 north to 51 west. 75 is a better/faster highway than 177.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Spoker, there are many different routes you can choose. If you choose 177, you will arrive on the east side of Stillwater. Turn west on 6th Street(this is highway 51) and continue west all of the way thru Stillwater and follow the directions FROM Tulsa. BTW, coming in from AR on I40 US75 is a decent alternate and NO turnpike fees. Traveling on west on I40 will take you to OKC and is also a good highway, 4 lane, 70 mph, and no little towns that may necesitate visiting with the local authorities. ;)

Last edited:

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
BSWIFT, that was going to be my next question, if I chose 177, what way to go on 51.

I think we'll make our decision once we hit OK (more like I will, I don't trust Wrench to navigate). I've been to Tulsa before so maybe a different route is in order.

See everyone on Monday sometime....

Thanks

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
If you drive up 177, you will go west(left turn) at 6th street(highway 51) and will go thru Stillwater and follow the signs.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Signs are done. They will be positioned Saturday morning. All roads lead to Dirtweek, but not all of them have signs. :)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I hope Kowkatcher can follow them. It's been a couple years since he's been to Cooperland. I'd hate for the bigtop to end up setup in an empty hay medow north of Perkins. :debil:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Please take note of a correction. Cooperland is on 80th Street not 88th. Signs are up.

Top Bottom