• Nope, don't want it.

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Tripleclamps.com wants to cover DirtWeek on Saturday. Pro quality video of all the races, footage in the pits, interviews with attendees, etc... a video that shows what DW is all about.

Question is this.... would you be willing to purchase said video for say... $10? There is a cost DRN would have to cover, this is NOT for profit. We'd need advance orders of at least 50 copies to get this done.

PLEASE. PLEASE. If you would not absolutely, positively place an order for the CD, DO NOT VOTE YES. I really don't want to get stuck with the bill!!!

I think this would be sweet... a great memento of a great even, professionally done.

Vote/Commit!

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Heck yeah, plus it would be good for next years event to show to other potential sponsors of what it is all about!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Got a ten spot layin right here with your name on it! :)

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
I'm in for a copy!

One of the members that's riding with me will probably be good for a copy also. I'll contact him (PRO-AM) and get him to vote/commit.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Count me in.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I'm in.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
For Sure!

Battered Sav

~SPONSOR~
Nov 16, 2000
Excellent, I wanted to ask about a DW video, figured it would come up after the event, Put me down for a copy, just might need some help on how to get the money to you.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I don't know, let me think about it...OKAY!!! I'll do it!!! Put me down for a copy :)

Top Bottom