u8dirt

~SPONSOR~
May 4, 2002
Just got the latest Trailrider and saw an ad for this place. Says it has a motocross, freestyle, and kids track with electricity and water hook ups for camping! Sounds great, just wondering if anyone has been there yet. I plan on checking it out maybe next weekend, hopefully it's not total chaos, with a bunch of quads running all over and backwards around the place! :eek:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
There was a message thread on this earlier this year. Search for it with the keyword "Ogemaw" and you should find it. Give us a report after you've been there, I've been curious about this place.

jlb

Feb 1, 2003
I have never actually rode there but family has a cabin very near there (across the street) I heard from local DNR officer that it got new owners over the summer , and that they were working with the DNR trying to get some form of a legal trail allowing acess to the Rose city and Ambrso lake loops without needing to be steet titled

zookieman

Jul 7, 2003
I rode there about 15 times this year. It's really sandy but welll kept. New owner has the track done nice. Great Jumps. You can bypass any jump you dont want. One large table some small tables nice med stepdown some small doubles one large double. I love it there, you can ride the track or ride the trails some really nice hill climbs. Every 2 weeks or so Deno(the owner) changes a few things around and keeps the track interesting. I highly reccomend Ogemaw.

P.S. where you from?

zookieman

Jul 7, 2003
I think it's open 7 days but to bee sure the phone# is 989-685-2999. Directions- 75 north to 33 just 1-2 miles before Rose City there is a road called Scribner. Take left on Scribner follow all the way down. Scribner T's Lentz Rd. Take a right on Lentz Rd. and follow till you see Ogemaw Sport & Trail. Cant miss it it's on the right hand side.

u8dirt

~SPONSOR~
May 4, 2002
I'm going to try and get up there this weekend, if all goes right. I live in Bay City right off I-75 so it should be a hop and skip away for me. I rode Gladwin last Fri. Lots of sand there too, but not so bad the farther you got north of M-61. I was the only bike there though, rest all quads. My son is still on a xr50 so the sand would have swallowed him up! He may have more fun at Ogemaw, if they have a kids track.  He did ride up at Geels with me and did pretty good for such a small scoot! Getting him an xr80 for next year though, unless he grows into the wifes xr100 first!:laugh:

Bob P

Nov 15, 2003
Current Info on Ogemaw?

We are looking to camp in the Mio area. Would be nice to have access to both trails and showers/toilets. Anyone have a recent update on Ogemaw?

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
If anyone wants a ramp my buddies build them. They built the present and previous one at ogemaw. If you see a loud bunch of obnoxious guys listening to to punk music, well, thats us...

Top Bottom