CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Moose is back

I have to agree, probably the best Loose Moose ever! Trails were awesome both Saturday and Sunday. Great job to all who had a hand in it. Love coming up to the U.P.. Just got back last night! Keep it fun guys. This year was FUN, last year was challenging :)

roy323

Dec 8, 2010
oh yea :)

Hey UP sandstormers nice job, weather was perfect on Sunday ( ok so the 10x10 got crashed in the rain Friday :( so we checked out Marqette for the Day Saturday, the Local Architecture is Very cool as is Pesque isle point !
anyway the trails were awesome 0% dust a cpl moon rocks to remind us where we were, pine section was fast and fun, nice new virgin trails to ride :) !!! but all in all they gave the riders exactly what they asked for, awesome job, plus had an awesome clas set up with a seperate a/b/ and c/masters womens cut !!!!! what a cool place to ride,I wish i could play there all the time ! then toured the Up until tonight, We've been in The Porcupine mntns and copper harbor since sunday awesome stuff, hated coming back accross the Bridge after 3 days of sweet hiking and Mntn biking after that Enduro ahhhhhh i cant see how any event this year has a snowballs chance of beating that one !! ( but i sure hope someone tries! :cool:

bk232

Feb 23, 2010
tz140 said:
I've emailed and called him before and never received a response... I'm starting to think he doesn't actually exist.

ive been trying to get ahold of that guy since 07.. I think that he and patty the d14 card lady do not exist..

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
nzambon said:
Only 26 A/AA riders whats up with that? not to worry AZZHOLE the Demon Lives. I'll be back. :boss:
:cool: Now yer talking!

Split A & AA off 3 times >
1st = wiwi hills @12 miles. Toss a few logs in at the bottom so we have to possibly get off our bikes and push the SOB up the other side {Tire some fast guys out ya know}...
2nd = The good tight rooted up nasty stuff that makes you wish you were 15lb skinner @15 miles
3rd = Mountain @ 12 miles.

you can toss in some grass track in here and there if you want to...Make all sections long too. Don't hold back either!

Suggestion > Send the A & AA guys off to the mountain right off the get go - That way you can start the process of a good mental beat down! Oh and put up a cool aid stand at the check out > just to show the clubs appreciation :cool:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I had an absolute riot riding the Loose Moose this year... Fun, fast, flowing trail, and you couldn't help but shout out a little "YEE HAW!" at the end of every section... You just didn't want it to end! Sure, there were a couple tighter, more technical sections, just to remind you that your bike does have a 1st and 2nd gear.

Would I want every Loose Moose to be like this year's? Hell no. Would I want every year to be like what the club served up last year? Hell no!

What I love about Marquette and the Sandstormers is that you never know what to expect. They mix it up every year, and we're fortunate they have the variety of terrain available to them that allows for this.

People ride enduros for many different reasons. A club or an event is not going to satisfy all of them... And that's a good thing. Otherwise you'd have the same type of rider at all events, and riding the same type of course year after year would get a little boring and predictable.

Some years the Loose Moose really kicks my ass, and other years it's friggin' kick ass! Doesn't matter, cause I'll ride them all. :cool:

Top Bottom