RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
Hey fellow members! It seems that there are getting to be quite a few members talking about quite a few different places to go and ride in Ohio. I read the names of these places in the different posts and have no clue where they are. How about listing all the places under this thread??? Just give as a minimum, the name of the place, nearest town and/or what part of the state (northeast, south central, etc.). Of course a web site address and any other helpful info would be great! This should help to get some organized rides set up a little bit easier!! Thanks!!! :)

------------------
John (o)(o)
'99 Suzuki RM 250

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
Honda Hills - Just north of Columbus. Natural terain mx track with lots of big bowl berms and up and down hills. Flat track, and a lot of area just to go ride fields or trails. Starting in April the price is $15 a day to practice. They prep and maintain the track through out the day. They have camping, showers, toilets, etc.

New Vienna - South of Wilmington in New Vienna Ohio. Two motocross tracks, Supercross Track,1/8 mile dirt dragstrip,
Flat oval track, Grass Track (hills, no jumps) $10 a day to practice.

Haspen Acres - In Indiana. Huge place with a large mx track, small arenacross track, dirt dragstrip, tons of trails. Just have to watch for the crazy buggy and off road truck drivers. Its much safer to stay on the mx track though. ;) Cant remember what the cost was to ride all day.

[This message has been edited by SuperDave (edited 03-28-2001).]

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I can add alittle.

Just to clarify about Haspin Acres. Since I've only been THERE! The buggies and trucks aren't such a big problem. My friend has a rail buggy and yz125. I've talked to alot of people that ride up there. They watch out for us while we just ride around like maniacs, they usually take it real slow. The tracks up there keep getting better and better but they still aren't ideal. Good but there is a lack of grooming. 500 acres of really diverse trail riding. 40 minutes west of Cincinnati on I-74 take brookville exit. 10$ a day, local bike shops for riging levers and flat tires, and near the liquor store for those night we camp out. :D
------------------
1997 Kx 125
1997 GSX-R 750
Doin a wheely between a rock and a hard place.

[This message has been edited by Jewell (edited 03-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jewell (edited 03-28-2001).]

SuperDave

Mar 6, 2001
Jewell, thanks for clarifying where and how much. I am always a passenger when we go there and I tend to take a nap so I couldnt get there if I had to.

SuperDave

James980

Dec 29, 1999
Right outside my parents' garage. Too bad for me it's nine freaking hours away from *my* house. Please stop this thread now before I start shedding tears here.

James

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I can roll right out of my basement and onto any number of trails including my own fully arrowed homemade HS course :)

------------------
Jeff-
'84 Can-Am ASE 250 (brutally fast rat bike)
'93 Kawasaki KDX200 (big bore kit, A-Loop suspension, FMF pipe)

jfurniss

~SPONSOR~
Aug 22, 2000
For those of us in the Northeast part of the state, I guess there is a place near Waynesburg, not far from where Rts. 43 and 44 intersect. I think it is all trails (no moto)

Also, there is a motocross track in Dennison called Beans Raceway. You take Rt. 39 east out of New Philadelphia (toward Carrolton). About 3 miles outside of Phila, you will see a small sign on Roxford Church road pointing toward Beans Raceway. At the top of the hill, you will turn to the left and look for signs. Signs are small, so you really got to watch.
Let me know if anyone needs more info (like a phone number) and maybe I can dig up an email address or phone number.

Top Bottom