Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
OK, I'm a U of M fan so I have no love for OSU but when #44 from OSU reaches in the Wisconsin's QB's helmet and starts choking him when he's on the bottom of the pile and takes him out of the game with throat damage that's just not right! I'd be ashamed to be a fan of OSU right now and something should be done to that player. I hope Trussel does the right thing.
Congrats to Wisconsin for pulling out the win with their #2 QB.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That was unbelieveable. There was a camera on the guy as he was reaching in to the QB's helmet, too. He should be banned from the game and treated like the criminal he is.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Sorry wrong thread.

Last edited:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
There's no room for that kind of behavior in ANY sport, especially in a sportsmanship-oriented NCAA game. I hope that linebacker gets a good stiff penalty for that stupid move.

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
all they gave the guy was a one game suspension. sounds like a weak ass punishment to me. I am sure the bomb/TD pass by the back up QB hurt pretty bad also ;)

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Trust me, No one is harder on their own players than OSU fans. This guy is mud in Columbus.. He's been getting Killed on our own Radio talk shows..

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
That really fired me up.  I was so mad watching the TV, the only thing that calmed be down was the beating that Georgia was putting on Tennessee!

That guy is a SR. and I think he should have been suspended for the rest of the season.  There's no excuse for that.  It wasn't an accident; it was deliberate.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'm glad you see the humor in that.

Our season, Alabama, is in the toilet.  My parents, UT class of '69 and UT season tix holders, are coming down for the game in Tuscaloosa next weekend.  I'm hoping that my ticket conection is going to come through so I can go down and see which team can out "ugly" the other.

Roll Tide! :whiner:

Timr U of A class of '94

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Timr,

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying. :|

Im hoping PF will make some "changes" at the end of the season.

Last edited:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Bill Hibbs

Congrats to Wisconsin, they deserved the win.

GO BADGERS! :thumb:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
<DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I was at that game (flew up from Dayton)&nbsp;and quite depressed that our defense could not win another game for us.&nbsp; As for the OSU offence - i believe that it is ranked 114 out of 117.

It is too bad that the actions of one player (Robert Reynolds)&nbsp;reflect on the whole team that way and i too wanted to see that he had some disciplinary action taken against him.&nbsp; He did the right thing to&nbsp;apologize to the coach (Alvarez)&nbsp; and the player (Sorgei) publicly.&nbsp; The one game suspension was agreed upon by Tressel and Alvarez together.

OSU Welding Engineer&nbsp;- class of '88</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>

Last edited:
Top Bottom