Ohio Vintage Motorcycle Days Minor signup

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
My son has been offered a vintage bike to race. This week last minute I know. The way I read the minor release form it don't seem possible to sign up the day of the race. It states they must receive waiver at least 10 days prior to the event. I've never saw a dirtbike race you could not sign up for on the day of the event.(exception of a sold out enduro) Has anyone did this event with a minor and signed up at the track? I've took my son to all most every type of off road motorcycle events east of the mississippi and a few west of it and all of them have sign up at the track. Some have some crazy rules but when you get there its all about getting your money and keeping the line moving.(well not so much keeping the line moving) I placed several phone calls to the # on the waiver and left messages with know reply. I would just like to know the scoop before driving 8 hours.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
I went there a few years back and am trying to recall if that was an AMA/AHRMA race. In that case I'd try and contact both of them about the 10 day period. The number you have is mid-ohio's? If so they probably know didley-squat.

Top Bottom