CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I just checked weather. "Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s." Sounds like perfect riding weather to me. Jason you still being a woose about the heat? What's your newest excuse now? Get that blue bike going and have some fun this weekend. Just heard from Darrell and Bud says "his bike is ready" damm he's going to be impossible to keep up with now with a new suspension, I know he will be out. Who else is up for the ride? 10am ready to ride Burma rd.

Last edited:

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
I believe you meant 8/14.
Just got the bike back. Oddly...it has quite a few Orange scuffs on it and doesn't want to talk about it. Lets Ride!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Just ordered all my parts. Should be good for 21st. I got the new MICHELIN Trial X Light rear tire. It's supposed to be 1 lb lighter with stiffer sidewalls and more side tread. Looks like Michelin is catching onto the fact woods riders are mounting them up.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
You guys missed a great ride Sat. It was Darrell, Steve and I. We spent a good part of the ride working out the settings on Darrell's new suspension. Something tells me that he's thinking I paid Bud some extra cash to slow him down. This was the first ride with him that I was able to take him down and I know he wasn't happy! I'm very sure when he gets it completely straightened out we will never see even his back tire for more than a glimpse. Anyway the weather was awesome and the riding was fantastic as the trails were still a little wet but not bad. Exactly the way you really want them out in coal land

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
yeah if you like doing fire trails and coal roads for such a ride. Better bring along a dust mask or you'll be picking out coal for years to come. It's why I haven't taken us out to the 901 pub. When we used to ride tower city I would go there for lunch

Top Bottom