OK who has a copy the issue is out

Discussion in 'DirtRider Magazine's Internet Bike Build' started by oldguy, Jun 12, 2006.

1. oldguy

oldguy Always Broken

Spider came home from work tonight and said the shop he works at got the dirtrider issue in today with the test results. He just skimmed it but didn't bring a copy home :bang: :think:

I am going to try to grab one tommorow

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

- SPONSORED GEAR DEALS -

2. Brian

Brian Stanbagger
    N. Texas SP

I hope to have mine in the mail soon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Okiewan

Okiewan DRN is my fault.
    Staff Member

Ditto.

4. Green Horn

Green Horn aka Chip Carbone
    N. Texas SP

I'll have to check for a copy in da sto... I haven't bought a dirtbike mag in like 5-6 yrs. LOL

5. Brian

Brian Stanbagger
    N. Texas SP

I cancelled all my subscriptions until Jimmy Lewis became editor of Dirt Rider. Actually worth reading now IMO.

6. Okiewan

Okiewan DRN is my fault.
    Staff Member

I get two mags ... RacerX and DR . Jimmy Lewis was the reason for the new subscription, first for DR in many years.

7. evenslower

evenslower Subscriber
    N. Texas SP

Same here,the only two moto mags I bother with. Was actually going to let DR run out and not renew right around the time JL took over,worth reading now.

8. Okiewan

Okiewan DRN is my fault.
    Staff Member

9. Patman

Patman Pantless Wonder

Dang I hope my pony express rider has a fresh horse and got it to my place TODAY! Can hardly wait to read the article! Since I didn't really follow any of the other build ups it will be interesting to see if it's one of those everybody is a winner writeups or if they actually comment with both positive AND negative on each of the builds.

10. oldguy

oldguy Always Broken

The brutal honesty is apparent especially in the opinion of 1 bike. Overall the reviews are middle of the road complimentary but the testers do acknowledge good and bad for the bikes they rode. In the end DRN shined through with an exceptional bike and the exceptional members we have.