Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I can dig stoopid comedy with the best of 'em, but dude, ND SUCKED. SUCKED, SUCKED, SUCKED!!!

I want my 4.00 and 2 hours of my life back! :pissed:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
DUDE! What's wrong with you? Watch it again.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
I'll let you borrow my TIME MACHINE to get back there, but be careful, I still have to calibrate the flux capacitor and haven't quite figured out the proper amount of crystal usage. Not only that, the accuracy of re-insertion into the time-space continuum still needs work. I'm pretty sure if I have a couple more gauges, a few switches, and another Kraco amp, it'll all be good.

Just remember what Lyle said, which I can't remember cuz he kinda mumbled it, but I do recall him saying it . . .

(please tell me you watched past the credits . . . that's one of the best parts!)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Rex: At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?
[points to Napoleon]
Rex: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

Okie, if you don't see humor in that, you have no soul.

B

biglou

Honest, I saw a home-made, 80's style ringneck t-shirt with iron on letters at the Dallas SX that said "Vote For Pedro". :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Treejumper said:
Dumb movie with a few good lines.

Kinda like Pred. LOL :nener:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Pure and simple, that movie separates the people who truly have a sense of humor, from the rest of the world. Pedro offers you his protection.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
What ever man. In two weeks, you will think back to some part of that movie and you will laugh.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
There was like 2 or 3 good parts in that movie. The hard part is sitting for 20-30 min. waiting for those parts to get there. I've had more laughs watching grass grow.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Quit whining Okie, you paid your money now shut your cake hole!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I want my $4 back too :pissed:

I've laughed harder when I was working at the morgue down at Mercy Hospital.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Watch what you want, Gosh!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
My kids made me watch that stoopid movie the other night. I'm more entertained by my own farts.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Okiewan said:
I can dig stoopid comedy with the best of 'em, but dude, ND SUCKED. SUCKED, SUCKED, SUCKED!!!

DITTO DITTO DITTO! Except it was 1 hour and 27 minutes of my life I will never get back!

Note to self: Pred and Lou are no Siskel and Ebert!

Green Horn said:
There was like 2 or 3 good parts in that movie
You're right, and they were the opening credits (that was cool) and the END because the misery was finally over!!

watch after the credits? are you kidding me?!! The second that thing was over I flung myself on the DVD player to rip it out and get it back the video store!

Top Bottom