Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
ND - Numbingly Dull

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Okie probably got offended by the Tigon remark. The old farmer shooting the cow made me laugh. But it's not a knee-slapper. Just amusing to watch if you've got nothing better to do. My 3 year old niece, however, has watched it about 30-50 times. And they have to play that "Forever young" song every day.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
My kid's rented it.

I watched about three minutes of it before I realized how hard it sucked.

:nod:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Napoleon Crapamite should be retired just like Vanilla Ice was on MTV. Cant see Ice, Ice Baby on there anymore....

What a poopy movie. I wish Pedro would have offered his protection and told me NOT to watch that piece of crap.

Uncle Rico's video was good though. I seriously tried to watch that movie three times and found myself trying to laugh at what I thought should be funny. What a waste.....and Im the funniest person on DRN by far, the smartest, and have the best taste in movies.

PWND.

Mrs.YZ165

Sponsoring Member
Dec 20, 2004
When the movie first started I had more fun watching YZ165 on the floor laughing turning red :rotfl: ...I didn't get it but then when I realized it was supposed to be stupid I then to laughed. When watching this piece of high quality entertainment you must turn your IQ down drastically and try and remember those in your school who acted like these people.

I would love a vote for Pedro t-shirt! :aj:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Mrs.YZ165 said:
I would love a vote for Pedro t-shirt! :aj:

They sell them in malls.... OH WAIT! They don't have those in the little village of ABQ! :nener:

Damnit! I now must have my head examined. Jennifer and I agree on something. Hath hell gotten frosty? :yikes:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Mrs.YZ165 said:
When watching this piece of high quality entertainment you must turn your IQ down drastically

I find the movie intellectually stimulating.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
CaptainObvious said:
I find the movie intellectually stimulating.

:)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
so you are saying Okie, that this is pretty much the worst movie ever? Like anyone could even know that.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Milk said:
....and I taste the best in movies.

I'll say. That one scene in The Seduction of the Beekeeper, where part of you is all covered in honey and you say "Time to feed the Queen"... that gave me goosebumps.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
This is appalling. There is something wrong with you flippin people. I am outa here. I got a Rex Kwan Do class to attend.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
As ND would quote, "u sooo retarded". My kids like the movie, I laughed at a few things and the wife could'nt wait until it was over. Needless to say, we took it back to BB and it won't be makin' it to out DVD collection.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BEEF706 said:
ND =Napoleon Dynamite (hey Jer)

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You
:boss: BEEF706 :cool:

Three pages BEFORE I find out what I will never miss :fft:

I saw a movie a few years back ... it has been a while ...
Where have all the actors gone?

Casablanca was on just last night ... African Queen and anything by Alfred Hitchcock.

South Pacific, Oklahoma, Sound of Music, Citizen Kane, Apocalypse Now ...

Fargo Suxed ... that will get some comments!!!

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You want to see a good movie, then watch Latino De La Torress the Lawnguy. It's a flick bout a meskin mowing lawns for the rich folks in OK. It's a real knee slapper, tear jerker and grass tickler. I especially like the neighbor named Aimee, she walks around nekid in front of the lawn guy all the time. Then there's Uncle Bob, kinda silly looking but he has a big heart on, his bicep.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
You want to see a good movie, then watch Latino De La Torress the Lawnguy. It's a flick bout a meskin mowing lawns for the rich folks in OK. It's a real knee slapper, tear jerker and grass tickler. I especially like the neighbor named Aimee, she walks around nekid in front of the lawn guy all the time. Then there's Uncle Bob, kinda silly looking but he has a big heart on, his bicep.

Sounds like a soap opera to me. Lot's of over acting and plenty of drama. :ohmy:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom