Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
About a month or so ago I put up a poll. I asked what color/sizes of T-Shirts members would want. I said that if you won't buy a shirt, don't vote.

There were 118 votes. Based on this, I ordered the shirts. White ones, "pebble" or light tan ones and more black ones. So here they sit :( ... I've got T-Shirts all over the place! :scream:

Come on ya'll! Help me out here! All these cool shirts with no home to call their own. Sad, very sad.

Click Here to Get Your Gear!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Fine!

I don't remember if I voted or not, but I finally ordered a hat and shirt. I guess I can't just keep wearing my free ones from MWSF forever. (Ended up with 4 last year!)

P.S. I hope this bumps you moderators into a higher tax bracket!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Now down to 115, sure hope ya' got an XL tan one left :silly:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Bring a White and Black XL, and a Black L this weekend. A check is waiting with your name on it.

Obee

May 29, 2001
I'd love to buy a couple of items from you Okie. But with the way the Aussie Dollar is at the moment and add shipping costs, why I'd have to sell a couple of the tin lids to pay for it.

Obee.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I screwed up :<¥¥

I got confuessed on the gear page© and though you only had Xl long sleeved shirts© and I ordered a black XXL short sleeved shirt, threw pay pal© what I really wanted," BIG BIG" time© was a long sleeved shirt " it will be starting to get cold up here in MI soon" can I change my order ???? I'll take any color!!!!! would rather have black though© and if there's a differance in cost I'll send you a snail mail check©

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Okie, I went ahead and signed up for my "Lifetime support membership" (like I promised a long time ago)which should include a shirt so that should help a little with your inventory!

Need a Large in Black.

Rod:cool:

B

biglou

It's been a couple of weeks so I gotta ask: Did you get my order? One tan XL, ordered via paypal on 8/3. Just wondering! Thanks.

G

GlowMe

Okiwan, shirt ordered

Well, I wasnot even a member when you did your survey, but I have ordered a tan t-shirt. I like the site and plan on logging on very often. Thank your for your site and the t-shirt.
:think

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Okie,

Got the box on Friday, Thanks:cool:

The shirt and hat are both TOP NOTCH. I usually don't run stickers on my bike but I think the fender stickers have found a new home!

How 'bout them swingarm stickers? ;)

Thanks again!

Rod

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
rodzilla, i,m not a sticker guy either however those front fender decals do look great. however there are conflicting reports as to if the additional weight of those decals on my front fender caused my acl, mcl,& lcl to snap when landing from a good sized jump on july 1st at motosports park in byron ill . .......ot

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
If you have the room and/or the inclination to take them to Casey, I'll pick up a couple more from you. Some of the other guys around here might want one as well.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Thanks Okie

Just got my white XL. Looks great.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Mr Naive here

Okie you talked me into it, Now what color do you have to much of ? I will take that just to get some of those shirts off your living room floor, because we know thats where the bike belongs.

I will get a free hat.........butt hat!

biker

Sep 22, 2000
Okie,
When is the next shipment of shirts going out. I ordered through paypal on 9/3. I just wanted to make sure you got the order. Thanks.

storytime

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
i'm a lifer now

Ok I guess my credit card is going in the red hope the wife dose'nt mind.
Just put in for a life time membership this site is the pefect roost!
Please make mine a xxl in black long sleeve :D This web site is just awesome and i just can't get enough of it at last a site just for roost lovers.Check out our club web site and please add it to any list's if possable thank you
Doug Arnold president Hill Side Riding Club
http://communities.msn.com/hillsideridingclub;)

Top Bottom