Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
no...

Scooter had already bought it, enlisted the help of Thump to come up with a story so I'd stop looking for, and possibly buy another one. Get it?

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I get it now! ok sorry for bieng slow!
So what's up with the two four stroke's in that picture you posted yz250f3.jpg The exuast doesn't look like the TTR so Is it pokie's? I am so confused! why! why! why me?
CRG:confused:

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
hey okie you need to chang the litle sign under your name:p .

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Lucky DOG!

Dang! The only thing I ever got from my ex-wife was a bad attitude.

Scooter--have any single sisters?;)

Last edited:

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Oh ok that pic was confusing me. Now I got it. Can't a guy be slow once in awhile. Scooter said that Okie ran over a tank of gas out of it sunday.
Any 250F owners- Does the 250F feel heavy or light compared to a 2 stroke?
CRG

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Scooter said that Okie loved it. That's why In one day he ran so much gas out of the bike. I wonder if Scooter rode with him? I asked her if she has gotten a ride on the 250 but She said no. I should have told her to hurry up and get a ride on it.
CRG

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Re: And the Story gets better

Originally posted by Okiewan
Scooter decided last week that I needed a 250F and was in the process of buying one, when I put the AF up for sale. I'd been talking about selling the CR so I could get an F, she didn't want me to have to sell it.

Long story short, Thump calls me this morning and says, "Man, the bike is lost in shipping", but..... look in the drive way" .... There's Scooter sitting on a brand new 250F!!

Riding will be a real problem now... hummm... let's see, which one to ride first LOL. Life is REALLY good. Thanks to all involved.

YEEEEHAWWWWW
http://dirtrider.net/images/250F.jpg

Scooter call my wife "PLEASE" I keep telling her that perfect gift is to open the garage and see a new KTM 520 in there. :cool: Congrats n the new bike.

Okie, how does the 250f compare to a 250 two stroke (I know its target is the 125 market, but I was just curious.) power, susp, handling,?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Kinda hard to compare handling to a 250... haven't been on a YZ250 in a long time... but it handles great. Where the 426 wants to stand-up in corners (torque) the 250F does not. As far as power goes? 250's have more, no doubt. But... the F is so easy to get to hook up, I'm sure on hard pack it would give a 2 stroke a good run for the money in a drag race. Faster on harpack corners for sure. (This is all coming from a non-pro)

All I can tell you for sure is that I'm faster on the F than I was on a 250, 310 or 500. Can ride it forever too, a big plus.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan

All I can tell you for sure is that I'm faster on the F than I was on a 250, 310 or 500. Can ride it forever too, a big plus.

With this being said, I must offer my congrats. Sounds like you have found YOUR perfect bike (for now).

By the way Okie, I've ridden two of the 250F's and love them:D

Top Bottom