Okiewan Named KDX'er of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
[aprilone] Named KDX'er of The Year

I just read on Fredette's site that he has named [aprilone] KDXOTY (KDX'er of The Year). " [aprilone] 's KDX Expertise is unsurpassed" , " ...demonstrates an incredible ability to squeeze blood out of a rock" says Jeff.

Congrats!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Thanks it was nothing!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
wow, I don't come in here often, but it's way cool to see one of our own get such recognition! Congrats!

Houndog

~SPONSOR~
Oct 11, 2002
Wow, and to top things off I heard that Belray's HR1 was voted BTSOOTY (Best Two Stroke Oil Of The Year), for the third year in a row :eek:

And that comment about the rock, It was supposed to be "ability to Squeeze blood into a rock", a technique I have been able to master :laugh:

Flyboy500

Mar 1, 2004
My Prize! When can I pick up my new used bike???

Well if he rides like some of the guys I ride with it will still be like brand new! :laugh:

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Wow! This is quite an honor! I've never ridden a KDX, but I guess my KX 125 qualifies me. Please pass my gratitude along Okiewan. :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Wow! I really feel honored. I want to thank everyone that voted for me. :laugh: Especially you Okie. :moon: :moon:

You'r just plain evil. :laugh: :laugh:

Does this mean I have to buy a KDX?

BPJNT

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2001
Okiewan,

I was shocked to see my user name as the KDX'er of the year.

What an honor. I have been training very hard. I would like to thank my sponsors, my hardcore KDX fans, my pit crew, and the wife / kids. And especially Jeff Fredette for noticing my superior riding skill. This will really give me the motivation needed to break into the GNCC this year. Look out Raines.

BPJNT :)

Good joke!!!

I owe you one.

April Fools to you also.

Why did you use my name?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
As many times that I couldn't keep my KDX together during a race and they still give me an award!

boyo

May 12, 2003
In fact, I'm not one of you guys and not as clever as some of you but thats why this forum is exist... to ask thinks... and they can be sometimes stupid

dsndblm

Jul 12, 2003
AWESOME! Thanks Jeff. After adding up the receipts for all my parts last week. I have almost bought half a new bike! Its been fun, when do I get my prize????????

R. Phillips

Sep 10, 2002
Thanks guys.
Did I forget to mention that Jeff is my cousin ?? :)

Just kiddin

I do accept the award with all you guys in my heart.

ditchcarvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom