Okiewan Suspected DRN Arcade Hacker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzracer46

Sep 26, 2000
WTF Okie! If you're going to start an Aprils fools joke with me in it at least let me know ahead of time!! yzracer's right I did get hacked and the jerkoff hijacked my ebay password. Lucky for me I caught it before he did any damage. He scared the sh!t out of me when he called me and told me about this. Guess I'm the april fool this year! LMAO HA HA YA GOT ME!!

Jim Havins

Oct 30, 2001
wonder if I can reply to this....can't any where else and the lame admin's won't reply or fix it....guess I'll go to a different forum,,again

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Wow, that was mean...lol!!!! Except you got me after noon so you are the fool (isn't that how it goes???..lol)

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
thats the coollest thing to ever happen to me Im such a fool. but ive been a fool for many years before hacking ever came along. thanks Okie. this deserves a pat on the back!!!!!

j_freak

Feb 7, 2004
Dang Okie, this would have been great if I hadn't visited the off topic forum first and read about it on that other site...

Great idea though

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
I knew this ahead of time since i sent okie a keystroke monitor....no biggie at all bwaaaaaaahahaha

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Jim Havins said:
wonder if I can reply to this....can't any where else and the lame admin's won't reply or fix it....guess I'll go to a different forum,,again

Never heard of you, but that means I won't miss you. Bye.
Signed,
Lame Admin.

DezDuster

Sponsoring Member
Sep 19, 2002
JEEZ! I got home from heart surgery a few days ago and you 'bout put me back into the hospital! Good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom