D

Deleted member 58118

Sup, I am fromw wisconsin and it is like 30 degrees here right now. For spring break my friends and I are heading to Cooperland with our bikes and quads. During spring break cooperland is open from mon-thur. so, after thursday we wanna go someplace else, someplace close. Any idears? I was looking into Sooner State Cycle Park, How's that track? We are heading out Monday, so any help would be very appreciated. Also, what is Cooperland like? One of my buddies knows the guy that runs (owns?) the place that's why we're going there. Thanks again.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Unless it has changed recently Chris doesn't allow quads on the track other than a couple times a year when its quad only. Awesome track, lots of elevation, wide, fast with well built jumps. National caliber in my opinion. Sooner State is good, long track with lots of elevation change. Motorcycle Raceway in OKC is also owned by the same people as Sooner State and is preferred by me although it is flat. I don't think most of the tracks around here allow quads. Little Sahara (dunes) is popular and a lot a fun when it's too wet to ride elsewhere.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You better call Kris about the quads...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You can purchase a membership at the Stillwater Cycle Park for $25.00 for a family of four. Good for an entire year. Great trails and two tracks. The big track is SX and the other is a tough outdoor style but close to SX. Only five files from Cooperland.

D

Deleted member 58118

Thanks guys, you have been very helpful. Do any of you know if you can ride quads at sooner state or at cycle park?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Not sure on Sooner State but Stillwater Motorcycle Park does allow quads. We are expecting some rain early in the week and the place will be slick. When it starts tacking up, it is like riding on velcro! The red mud stains permamently so bring your oldest, uglist gear. Contact Cooper's Bicycle(ask for Mary) Shop or Cooper's Locksmith 405-743-2525 (ask for Linda(Cowboy Kenny's Mom)) or Yamaha of Stillwater 1-866-YAMAHA1 (Paul, John, or Rocko) for permits and dirctions.

Top Bottom