GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Anyone ride this one before? I've ridden most of the blue/green trails at Carnegie and I was wondering what the difficulty level of this race was, as there is some difficult stuff way in the back that I have yet to ride. Its March 5th&6th at Carnegie (D-36)

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
That would be the 6th & 7th Nat. I'm going to try and ride it, wife say's no, need to be home for my nieces B-day (42 People are coming they won't miss me)

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
If you're familiar with Carnegie, this race encorporates most of everything the East half of Carnegie has to offer. It's challenging at speed, but fun and very doable. If the Piglet doesn't give you any trouble (difficulty wise), you'll be fine. If anything on the East side of Carnegie makes you nervous or keeps you away, plan on riding it during the race.

Natalie, you'll be fine. Just ride the first lap at "your own pace" to see what the loop is like. If you don't like it, call it a day after the first loop. If it isn't too bad, get on the gas and do another loop. After your second loop, the race will be over. Try it, you'll like it... :laugh:

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
I rode it 2 years ago, we'll talk in RENO!!!!!!!

Top Bottom