BadCompany

Sep 3, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)

5'6" 220lbs

2) How physical / aggressive are you ?

I prefer to be smooth and consistent, but I can really muscle it around if I have to.

3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????

Hare scrambles.
4) Do you have any riding experience?

Riding street since i was 17, just transfered off road this year with a KLR650 and a TW200.

5) Do you think you will race ?

Just Hare scrambles for now.

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?

If I can break it I can fix it.

7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)

I've owned mostly kawasakis, but no real preference on brand, I've read here that two strokes are outdated but I'd still like to hear the =/- of both.

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?

no.

9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?

Gotta keep it cheap, this'll be my fourth bike and I'm married and would like to stay that way.

10) Do you live in California?

No.

11) Your age?

I'm looking to do hare scrambles right now. I have no illusions of being fast at this point. I'm looking to own the skills, not a trophy.

I'm looking for an older bike that will get the job done, with a good aftermarket, and easy supply of used parts out there.

Thanks in advance.

Jan 3, 2007
BadCompany, a KDX220 would be perfect for you. Its price is cheap and it is a smooth powered liquid cooled 2 stoke and its a Kawasaki. Also, a Kawasaki KLX300 would be good because its fairly cheap and fun to ride in harescrammbles. Its a 300cc 4 stroke, liquid coolder bike.

Top Bottom