KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
OK this is going probably going to sound goofy but here it is. I have this conversation piece on my bench at work which is a bunch of pistons stacked on top of each other (the largest on the bottom to smallest on top). Right now I have pistons from Tractors, BB Chevy, BB Doge, BB Pontiac, SB Chevy, Volkswagen, Corvair, 2 cycle generator, KX250, CR125, CR80, Weed Wackers, and RC cars. What I need is anything 50cc to 500cc (except 80 125 250) to complete this mess so I can permaently attach them togther (keeps getting knocked over). If anybody has a piston that's willing to send it to me I'll pay the shipping and give you a few bucks. Who else is going to give you something for that piece of junk? Email me.

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
KXKen,

I don't have anything to offer in the way of pistons yet, but man that sounds awsome! Any pictures available?

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
KX60 Piston

If ya want it you got it.

Naaa don't worrie about a few bucks ...i think its only like 2.00 to ship so if you want it just let me know.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Would you like one from a locomotive engine. It weighs 40 lbs. and it's yours if you pay the shipping. ;)

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Re: KX60 Piston

Originally posted by Yamamoto
If ya want it you got it.

Yes I'll take it. You'll get an e-mail from me.

Originally posted by MX265
Any pictures available?

I'll post a picture when I'm done. Right now it's about 3 1/2 feet tall and I'd like to get it up to around 5 feet. If I go higher than that I'll have to take it off my bench. I'm hoping my boss doesn't complain about this thing.

Originally posted by SICC_AIR
maybe check with ur local shop im sure they would be willing to give you one

Thanks for the suggestion but at my local dealer this is like pulling teeth.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Would you like one from a locomotive engine. It weighs 40 lbs. and it's yours if you pay the shipping. ;)

This is great man. I need a Loco piston for the bottom. I'll pay shiping no problem. You'll get an e-mail to.

RiverRat

May 4, 2001
How about a piston from a V-16 Caterpillar diesel generator engine?? Approx. 7.5" tall, 6" dia. We have about 6 in the shop. Want a couple??

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Originally posted by RiverRat
How about a piston from a V-16 Caterpillar diesel generator engine?? Approx. 7.5" tall, 6" dia. We have about 6 in the shop. Want a couple??
Originally posted by Boit
Got an old worn out weed eater piston...22cc I think. Want it? Hmmm...I might still have it.

Yes and yes.

motor86

Dec 25, 1999
The shop that I buy stuff from has a few large engine parts. A guy dropped them off just for fun. The parts they have are from a engine in a power plant. They have a valve that is about 10 inches in diameter. The shaft that would run to the cam is about 2 feet long and 3 inches in diameter. It weighs a lot.

They also have a connecting rod from the same engine. It is about 4 feet long. It is way to heavy to lift.

This engine topped out at about 450 rpms.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I have quite a few pistons that would work well as art. Maybe you should make these :sculptures" and sell them to moto freaks? If I can find them all, I will post what they are. I believe I have a weedwacker, briggs, blaster, many KX125 pistons, an old 56mm YZ125 piston, and I will scrounge the neighboorhood for more. They are cluttered in some seep dark corner of the garage. Maybe I have a good excuse to clean it out now. :think

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Don't bother looking for the standard bore 125 pistons I already have one. The piece has no pistons the exact same size. I might be interested in some of the other pistons you have so let me know. It's a laughable (but amusing item).

Thanks

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
You want some unique stuff? I have pistons from old Mercury Out boards. I also have one from an old International UD14-A Deisel Buldozer motor. Its about 6 inches in diameter. Also have a couple from Cummins NTC 400's. They are headed to the scrap bin as we are moving.:)

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I did'nt see a BB olds piston ?

want one bore 4©125 I my self have the wall of failures! 14 hp kohler, 110 hp crysler out board© 2ea, kx 80, rm 125, BB olds 455 4©125 bore© but I have a rule, only piston's from motors that I have killed then made live©

Top Bottom