Phil

Nov 17, 1999
I noticed this old school house the other day down the road from my dad's new house. I'm not very good at using creative angles and such, but couple turned out OK.

Dads031b.jpg

small.jpg

Dads037.jpg

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Spend the night there and see if it's haunted!

Bspeed

~SPONSOR~
Jan 14, 2007
yes on #2...! in fact go back! shoot some more, at different f stops for various DOF, and post up!! :)

heck if you can try real early morning and late late afternoon too. gonna need a tripod though :)
it's the green on the front entry that is catching my attention.

B

biglou

Phil-Those shots are awesome! Especially #2. I agree with Brian: Go back! Shoot some more! Maybe get some cloud formations in there too, with a bright blue sky, or all B&W. I need to shoot more stuff like that.

When I go to Chicago, I take I-80 across IL, and a few miles into IL, there is this old barn and windmill (and maybe a silo) sitting just off the hiway in a field, with a tree or two around it and nothing else to distract from the shot. Every time I am going to head that way, I say, "This time I'm going to stop and shoot that thing", but every time I get there, I'm so strung out from driving that I just blow it off! Maybe someday I'll shoot it and give it the time it deserves. It would really be an awesome shot, I think.

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I was in a rush at the time and losing daylight, so I didn't get very many shots. I'll definitely give it another try and bring a tripod along next time!:cool:

Top Bottom