Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Check this out >>Click<<

VERY nice!

Description from email received ...

As you can see corn and beans aren't the only things Iowa has.....This huge rock is located on Highway 25 .....There is a huge gravel-rock pit here and the kids used to use if for obscenities, etc. but since it has been painted like this it has been left alone!!!

It is in Adair County, between Greenfield and I-80. The kid that painted it is a local guy.

DezDuster

Sponsoring Member
Sep 19, 2002
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Patriotism is beautiful whether exhibited on a building in the big city or on a rock in the heartland of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>America</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Way to go Bubba. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
That is very cool. :thumb:

Originally posted by DEZDUSTER
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Patriotism is beautiful whether exhibited on a building in the big city or on a rock in the heartland of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>America</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Way to go Bubba. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>

:eek: I'm glad I'm not the only one with a possessed computer.

DezDuster

Sponsoring Member
Sep 19, 2002
My computer is OK. It was operator error. I was suffering from massive fatigue and got lazy by pasting from Word&nbsp;'cause I didn't trust my spelling. I might be so tired that I can't see straight, but I always check DRN before checking out&nbsp;for the day.&nbsp;

The Rock is way cool though.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by DEZDUSTER
... got lazy by pasting from Word ...

The evil empire strikes again. That is why I use WordPerfect. I still miss Wordstar. :confused:

I posted in the RAGBRAI site that they should send the '04 route by the rock for a photo op ...

Top Bottom