Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
All you youngin's need to watch this to see where the sport started! It's a must see for anyone with a dirtbike, or anyone wanting one.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It's worth every minute. Malcolm Smith is the father of off-road in the US.

Note: there isn't any metal, hip-hop, (whatever) etc. although the soundtrack is a little, uh... dated :)

There are any tat covered, pierced riders acting like fools. There are no big-air crashes, no tossing the bike away, no T&A... There's some goofy commentary though.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I watched most of it last night. My replacement DVD copy arrived. It was in my truck last spring when it was toasted.

If you get a chance, note how slow Super Hunky takes off when he is in the race start with Steve McQueen in the foreground. He is about 6 or 8 people into the background in a white sweatshirt. He putts away from the line like a grandmother. :laugh:

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
"Note: there isn't any metal, hip-hop, (whatever) etc. although the soundtrack is a little, uh... dated "

haha that ok, i dont like that stuff anyways, you just cant beat some of those oldies!

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Super Hunky was on any Sunday? I'll have to watch out for him the next time I watch it. Seriously that was a great movie. The first time I watched it I never expected to like it, especially cause it was made like fifteen years or so before I was even born. But to my suprise I loved it, I've watched it a million times since then. It was the first time I had ever seen Malcolm Smith ride and all I could say was WOW!!! That guy is an amazing rider. The sound track is extremely dated but it kinda grows on ya...lol.

Top Bottom