Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
All you youngin's need to watch this to see where the sport started! It's a must see for anyone with a dirtbike, or anyone wanting one.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It's worth every minute. Malcolm Smith is the father of off-road in the US.

Note: there isn't any metal, hip-hop, (whatever) etc. although the soundtrack is a little, uh... dated :)

There are any tat covered, pierced riders acting like fools. There are no big-air crashes, no tossing the bike away, no T&A... There's some goofy commentary though.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I watched most of it last night. My replacement DVD copy arrived. It was in my truck last spring when it was toasted.

If you get a chance, note how slow Super Hunky takes off when he is in the race start with Steve McQueen in the foreground. He is about 6 or 8 people into the background in a white sweatshirt. He putts away from the line like a grandmother. :laugh:

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
"Note: there isn't any metal, hip-hop, (whatever) etc. although the soundtrack is a little, uh... dated "

haha that ok, i dont like that stuff anyways, you just cant beat some of those oldies!

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Super Hunky was on any Sunday? I'll have to watch out for him the next time I watch it. Seriously that was a great movie. The first time I watched it I never expected to like it, especially cause it was made like fifteen years or so before I was even born. But to my suprise I loved it, I've watched it a million times since then. It was the first time I had ever seen Malcolm Smith ride and all I could say was WOW!!! That guy is an amazing rider. The sound track is extremely dated but it kinda grows on ya...lol.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom