2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Yup, I'm kissing hands and shaking babies.. or something like that :laugh:

70 Marlin asked if I was one of the dudes running for CCC Board of Governors and I must admit that I am. Although they somehow misspelled my name, the "Jeremy Valley" listed is actually me. Now that you know, you'll have a much better idea of who not to vote for :cool:

--
Jeramey Valley
jvalley@mac.com

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Jeremy, I believe that D/S is the wave of the future as it increases ride options for us Michigan Trail Riders MAJORLY! Although we have never met ( but we WILL), I want you to know that I TOTALLY appreciate all you have done for the dirtriding "Dual Sport" guys of which I am one!! Of course, my definition of D/S may be different then others, including your own, but I have found that D/Sing ties in VERY nicely with single-tracking because it takes a HUGE bite out of a TON of legal issues!!
IMHO, If you are reading this and you have ever ridden the ENTIRE MCCCT you HAVE Dual Sported! To show my support of this cause and of you, I checked the box beside your name on my "absentee ballot" before I sent it in!!
If you win, PLEASE know that there ALOT of us out here supporting you and the "team" in the fight for our sports existence on public land!!
Now, about kissing my baby, I asked her (she is 14 now) if she wanted that option and she said "blaaaahh, I aint kissin no nasty ol dirt rider :) :)
Woodsy

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
I am pleased to know that "one of us" is running...

I was bemoaning the fact that it didn't seem like many "up north" types were involved...

You got my vote...

Mike Sr.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
You already have mine! Woodsy, I would like to hear your thoughts on dual sporting, maybe on a new thread?

Last edited:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Jeremy, thanks for running for Board of Governor's. You got my vote before this message - I read your bio, and liked what I heard. Good luck!

Now, if you win, can I lobby for some KTM-only or MTR-only trails? :laugh:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Gotta learn not to pay any attention to some of these wise guys on here Fender... You and I both know that Green has always stood for "GO" and that orange stands for, ahhhhhhhh, what does orange stand for? :)
Personally, I think its a great idea, then we would have to have more trails and I would simply buy more bikes to be able to ride more trails...

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
I just really like the thought of knowing that I'm not going to come up on a Q-U-A-D around a blind corner! That's scarier than Michael Jackson starting a day care :laugh:

Oh, so green stands for 'go'...well I used to ride a red bike... :think: Not sure what that means, but there you have it :clue:

Last edited:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Orange stands for longevity,the best and the majority.On top of that most pumpkins are larger than a cabbage head.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Here @ work (UM Hospitals) it stands for Emergency Power. All the orange duplexes are wired into the generators.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Now look what you have done Mweissen! You have wakened the mighty INCA with another one of your "off colored" (orange is not a "normal" color) ideas :) Inca: One certainly cant arque with the master of longevity about that point!!! Marlin: I can REALLY appreciate the direct link to the alternate power that those orange outlets provide - I always make sure my life support is connected to one when they are putting me under - no sense in taking chances!! Exactly where is that receptacle located on Marks 250? Might need it for trail side life support some day :)
Dont worry Jeremy, we havent forgot about you. ANyone responding here has to vote "Valley for Governor"!!!

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Like those Bartles and Jaymes wine cooler guys said in the 1970s, "Thank you for
your support"

And Fender - Red stands for stop & danger which is why I made my XR all black and white. My color scheme is based on the old generic grocery foods, you know, the ones that just say beans or beer on them.. Which is why my XR said "motorcycle" on it. High style indeed.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
2TrakR said:
Fender - Red stands for stop & danger which is why I made my XR all black and white. My color scheme is based on the old generic grocery foods, you know, the ones that just say beans or beer on them.. Which is why my XR said "motorcycle" on it. High style indeed.
AH! Thanks for clearing that up! :thumb: Maybe that's why I made the switch from red to green!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom