• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
since there seemed to be a discrepancy betwixt the Pro Tapers (poll winner) and Flexx Bars (most posts), here's a poll about which to do.

POLL CLOSES TOMORROW!!! VOTE NOW!!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I like the Pro Taper Bars. Very strong and comfortable.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
XRpredator said:
since there seemed to be a discrepancy betwixt the Pro Tapers (poll winner) and Flexx Bars (most posts), here's a poll about which to do.

POLL CLOSES TOMORROW!!! VOTE NOW!!!
We that voted Pro Tapers, didn't feel the need to defend our reasons with a post. :moon:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I think I voted for Renthal the first time around. I'll go Pro Taper this time. I feel like a waffle. :(

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Reesknight said:
We that voted Pro Tapers, didn't feel the need to defend our reasons with a post. :moon:
some voted one way then seemed to get talked into another after some posts were madem and after they found out what style brush guards were picked

we'll see what hashes out

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesknight
We that voted Pro Tapers, didn't feel the need to defend our reasons with a post.

Pred said:
some voted one way then seemed to get talked into another after some posts were madem and after they found out what style brush guards were picked

we'll see what hashes out

=============================

Reesknight said:
Don't confuse me with facts. :fft:

===================

This reminds me of the begining of a Batman episode...

*a slick announcer voice says*
"Meanwhile behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore..."

;)

Crazy

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Looks like it will be Pro Taper again. Makes me wonder how many know the full deal about the Flexx bars or are just voting for what they run on their bikes. An opportunity missed here IMO.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Agreed Chili.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Chili said:
Looks like it will be Pro Taper again. Makes me wonder how many know the full deal about the Flexx bars or are just voting for what they run on their bikes. An opportunity missed here IMO.
I'm sure your right, but it is hard to vote for something that you've never tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom