scott_ktm

Feb 13, 2001
Thought everyone would get a kick outa this. My four year old daughter knows KTMs. After watching SX the last few weeks she sees RC wearing orange and green gear a lot. She now says (after I said it once or twice)
wink.gif
"daddy, the #4 green motorcycle guy has on orange. He wants to ride a KTM. You have a KTM don't you daddy." yep I'm sure proud.
biggrin.gif
She tells people when she grows up she's gonna ride a KTM. A LEM 4-wheeler will have to do for now.

------------------
“ If we weren’t all crazy we would go insane” Jimmy Buffett
'99 KTM 380sx

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Who says kids don't imitate there parents!

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
Originally posted by Sawblade:
Who says kids don't imitate there parents!

Nobody that has kids say that. ;-)

------------------
John Brunsgaard - JEB
01 KTM 400 EXC
99 KTM 250 EXC
99 KTM 200 EXC
98 KTM 125 EXC
98 KTM 380 MXC (gone)
96 KDX 200

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well last night Little Patman told me he was done riding KTM's. Yup he wants a YZ80. Why? "I want to be just like Jeremy." Anybody know how to take about a foot out of the seat height of a YZ80?
wink.gif

TexKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 1999
Sure Pat -

Just get him a REAL bike, you know, one with NO SEAT
wink.gif

Might as well teach him to ride the right way from the beginning, steering the bike with his feet.

TexKDX.
"Doin' a wheelie in the back yard"

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That has been discussed as well Tex. I think he's got a bad case of SXitus right now, meeting MC again has REALLY pumped him up. He was pretty pumped after the trials meet too but wasn't willing to let go of the long travel bike to get a goat bike. I think he's got his daddy's problem liking ALL bikes.
wink.gif

Top Bottom