KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
I have been trying to locate a One Industries graphics and seat cover for my 2002 KDX and I found out that One Industries has stop making it for the KDX. It also appears N-style is not going to make it anymore leaving only Effex, which I do not like as well.

KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
I have checked Dennis Kirk and Chaparral and unfortunately I have not found any One Industies kits for sale. I also checked out MX South but I did not see the n-stlye ultra graphic and seat kit combination. I did like the DMP product. I sent them an e-mail to find out who sells their products. What do you think of the FX Effex combination?

Twiztid One

~SPONSOR~
Aug 19, 2003
i personally dont like the factory effex colors , on mx south go to product catolog , then to graffix kits , go to n-style and then pick the bike . the n-style combo kit cost me $98.00 and i should have it next week . the one industry kit is in DK new catolog but there website says their out of them when you enter the part # . i wish their was more to pick from .

KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
I confirmed that the One Industries seat cover is history and will not be made any longer. The n-style combination graphics and seat cover I was told by n-style will not fit the seat I have to install (tall foam from Ceet). Thus, I either use my standard seat cover or get a Ceet or Effex seat cover. Is the gripper seat covers to abrasive?

CMcCarthy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2002
If you get the "fine" cover, you'll be alright. I had "medium" on mine, and liked it, but it was a little harsh.

also, that site I linked to up there sell closeout stuff, so he's liable to come up with any number of kits. Just because they are out of production, it doesn't mean you can't get them. You might just have to look a little harder.

Top Bottom