Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
....on the fender and then she was gone. Traded my XR4 for a Pumpkin 250SX. It was one of those happy-sad moments, you know.
Thanks for all the advice I got in here, I think I'll have to frequent the orange patch forum now, I need to learn 2-strokes again:o
.....she will be missed.

John.T

Aug 2, 2001
Oh man will you be happy now though! Welcome to the bright side???? well I dunno Okie has his side so I have mine
nice choice too!
good luck with the SWEET bike!!!

heh heh it's a big step but you made it!

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I wanted the 4 stroke pretty bad, but I've decided to wait until they come on the market used. The minute I find a good deal on a 400EXC I'm on it. I like the 250 though. I am going to add a flywheel weight to make it a little more tractable, but other than that it feels pretty good already. Give it a little time and I might just learn to go faster on it.:o I have to re-learn to ride. XR-style doesn't work so well on this;)

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Wolf-Enjoy the new bike. Maybe when I get healed we can meet and go riding somewhere.:)

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Compound fracture of the right collarbone about a week and a half ago.:( I'll be lucky if I ride again before the weather turns cold. I'm still trying to get back to work and I couldn't have worse timing ( now have a "cash flow" problem).

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
P.S. sorry for the slow reply.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom