Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
Anyone ever try the O'Neal Hardware boots? They look good, have top notch ingredients, yet you don't hear much about them. Any pros or cons? Thanks, Jake

john_bilbrey

Mar 22, 2003
I picked up a set of last year's Elements. They have held up very good for a year, especially when I only paid $90 for them. If I'm not wrong the Hardware are a step up from the Elements...

sh25084

Jan 6, 2003
I got a pair of hardwares 2 years ago an they still fit well. just take proper care an they should last a good while. just my 2 cents

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
Thanks Okie! I read the reviews previously for the Sidis but missed the O'Neals, maybe I wasn't considering them so I didn't pay attention. Have you guys ever thought of getting a "Group buy" kind of deal together from some of the manufacturers or distributors? I belong to a couple of Jeep sites and it works pretty well. If you have, forgive my ignorance, and I'd surely be interested in a group buy. And DON'T call me Shirley! :laugh:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
knobbyjake, FYI the Hardwares are rebadged Diadora's. Great boot, btw. I've had mine for about a year & a half. Comfy right out of the box. And nothing has broken or fallen off yet.

moto814

Uhhh...
Dec 17, 2002
I've run the Hardware boots for the better part of the last year. GREAT boots that are holding up suprisingly well. Only complaint is that with my big calves and knee braces, the top of the boots could be bigger around. I'm on the last notch of adjustment, and have to fight to get them closed.

-Steve

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
I wear hardwear boots and like the feel.though like any clothing try on before you buy.for a good price bobs cycle gear has closeout for 124$.killer deal!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
if they're not wide enough, you may consider giving Jeff at MXSouth a call. He helped me pick out the O'Neals over the phone after I expressed what I didn't like about the AXO RC5's I had just sent back to him. He recommended them to me over Gaerne's, which were in the same price range.

Or wend them back to RC Mountain & ask to talk to someone who knows about the boots they carry. I'm sure they can help.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Mine lasted for about 1 1/2 years and then the plastic started to pull away from the leather :^( no more Oneal produts for me.

Top Bottom