RubenCR

Apr 17, 2007
Hi people just wanted to know what websites you use to buy Motocross Parts and Misc. And which ones are the best for price and delivery etc, I live in CA now so i need to get familiar with whats around. :)

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Well, this ones a little far from you, but Bob's Cycle is excellent.

In California? There should be a ton of shops around there, bike bandit?

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I do all mine at rocky mountain atv. And if they dont have something that I want I got to BTO sports.

mox69

Mar 26, 2007
Rocky mountain atv has great prices I use them the most.

I do use dennis kirk every once in a while, only cause their facility is about 30 mins away so standard UPS shipping takes 1 day. Their prices are not competitive at all, unless it's on closeout.

Bob's cycle is the only retail store that I buy stuff from. Stay away from the big dealership type areas, mucho el bucko.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
Walk in shops all order from the same catalogs the online guys do (Parts Unlimited and Tucker Rocky). Except for clearance items, you'll usually get the same price at the walk in shop, shipping is faster, and you don't have to pay for it. Plus, returns are much easier.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
76GMC1500 said:
Walk in shops all order from the same catalogs the online guys do (Parts Unlimited and Tucker Rocky). Except for clearance items, you'll usually get the same price at the walk in shop, shipping is faster, and you don't have to pay for it. Plus, returns are much easier.

Once again proving you have no idea what you are talking about.

rockymountainatv.com is way cheaper than the local bike shop.

Bikebandit.com has OEM parts way below the cost at the local bike shop. Plus, on top of that, you get an AMA discount.

And if you have half a brain, you can make multiple purchases and save on shipping. At Rocky Mountain, $100 orders get free shipping.

Now, please try not being the ultimate authority on everything. It's annoying.

Top Bottom