Opening the New Member Section Again...

It's been closed for a few years and frankly, I can't remember why we closed it?

So take a second to introduce yourself!

Having Joined the site, you now have access to all the forums, the search function and many other forum tools that will make your time here more productive.

Be sure to look over the email options in your profile ... we don't send out "newsletters" and the like, we don't sell your email address, we don't gather info to sell to marketers ... you have full control over what info you provide and what email notifications you receive.

Post your pics and vids in your own album (See "Media" above). We've made it super easy, drag and drop images, post youtube (and many others) videos by simply pasting the URL, the site will do the rest. We don't mind you promoting your channel, but we hope that's not the only reason you're here.

If you have any questions about using the forum, or anything else for that matter, don't be afraid to ask. If you feel like something could be done better around here, we're always open to suggestions!

Welcome to DRN!

hello I have an 01 yz250 i am having strange issues with and I am looking where to post the thread and how? Some guidance would awesome thank yoy

Hey All, new to the forum. Just started racing vintage MX. 1979 kx 125 1984 cr250, among other bikes. This vintage thing has been a blast as I am also of the vintage persuasion (old) . From Howell Mi.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

I work on alot of different bikes but i personally bought and working on 1987 yz 125 and its giving me fits