Openings for Ladies Ride School & List

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
There is now 1 opening for the Ladies Ride School in Oregon.
E-mail wcrdance@internetcds.com

If Nicole or I havent already heard from from you We're assuming you're not able to make it.If I missed anyone please let me know.

Also please make sure Nicole has your jersey size !

Looking forward to seeing everyone :yeehaw:

Cynthia
Kim
Natalie
Susan
Aimee
Karna
Kali
Jen
Tami
Belle
Marissa
Leanne
Sarah P
Ashley
Jane
Katy
Liddy
Sarah B
Michelle
Laura
Tiffany
Robin
Brenda
Kimberly
Angela

Last edited:

Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
I just wanted to say that I am so excited about this!!

Karna - are you planning on going to Carnegie anytime before the ride school? I'd love to meet you and your husband before then!

Sarah

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
I am getting VERY EXCITED TOO!

Hi Sarah!

At this point I am not sure about my schedule. Next weekend I will be attending the Trial's course at Frank Raines (near Patterson). My new to me Gas Gas EC 200 is on its way home from Southern California today! My dad will be picking it up for me next weekend and then Justin and I will be taking it out a couple of times to get it dialed in for me. We are taking off weekdays to get in some riding before the school. We will probably be heading down to Clear Creek on 5/6 depending on weather. It'll be my first ride on the new scoot. We will be taking another weekday off the following week. Justin has a race on 5/18, we are riding at Deer Creek one day over Memorial Day weekend, we will be taking the little man to the Monterey Bay Aquarium during the last weekend of May and I will be racing in the Training Wheels on 6/8. Then of course is Oregon! If any of these times or locations work for you let us know. We might be able to sneak in an afternoon ride at Carnegie? How is your schedule looking? Let me know! I am sure Natalie would love to come too!

After Oregon things will mellow out quite a bit! But then, of course, we will have the Trial's events to contend with...

I hope we can work something out before Oregon! If you want to give me a call I will PM you my phone numbers!

Karna

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Karna&Justin
I am sure Natalie would love to come too

Word, Sista!

Fun times aheah, I think about Oregon EVERY DAY now!

Sarah, there's a class being held by Dave Wood up at Forresthill on May 31st, it would be  a great op to meet more people and ride the trails that the Training Wheels will be held on.  I'm going and I'm trying to talk bratt (Gina) into going too.  Karna will be in Monterrey that weekend :( Check the Places to Ride/Organized Ride Forum for the thread on the class.

Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
Natalie:

I would love to come to the thing on May 31st, however THAT IS MY WEDDING RECEPTION!! So, I won't be there!

If you think you may be able to spend an afternoon at Carnegie between now and Oregon, please let me know!

Thanks,
Sarah

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
M-T, lets look at the weekend of May 16-17 for Carnegie?  I'm on call at work that weekend and I might have to cancel, but it is the only free weekend I have between now and Oregon.  Too bad you can't go to ForrestHill, but your wedding reception sounds like it might be significantly more important!!

I always wanted to throw myself a wedding reception, do you HAVE to get married to have one? ;) They look like fun.

Hot4Teacher

Apr 21, 2002
Pegasus,
which Jen is that on the list? If it is not me I should be on there. I have e-mailed a couple of times. Maybe it just got lost in the shuffle? (if it is not me). Let me know what I need to do and I'll get it done. Thanks!

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Jen, it is Jennifer Reynes.You need to send your registration and fee to Nicole girlrider.net Ladies Ride School 03 will have the info you need. Dont forget your jersey size
Ill put your name up !
See you there !

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
I just saw someone this weekend that was interested. I will give her a call.

I know I was supposed to put this on the registration, but is there anyway we could cover going over rocks???? I don't mean 1 or 2 rocks, I mean a mile of basketball size boulders?? It is so hard for me to keep a straight line, I just know I am doing something wrong.

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
I second that request - didn't put it on the registration form because I didn't know such a thing as a trail thru loose bowling balls existed!
-Susan
BBR230

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Cant think of anyplace on the Ranch side with a field bowling ball size rocks..YIKES..But there are some good loose rock sections Id like help on too.

I rode (tried to ride) a section like that at Liberyt Wa..Only way to do it is lighten the front and cary speed..After bouncing over each one I finally after watching others skip through gave it a try.. it worked ..But dang my brain was telling me different. :eek:

Last edited:

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
You gals think you're excited. I got my new passport delivered to work yesterday (they're used to me getting stuff there but always want to know what it is) and the fact that I've got about 5 weeks to go started hitting home. Way scarey. I think it's now confirmed at work that I'm totally nuts (they had some doubts for some reason) but can't quite comprehend the fact that I've never met you gals. One woman has decided that it's due to the bike club (guess she's right in some way lol) & probably thinks I'm going with a group from here.

Off topic: when is Nicole due to fly out for the SSDT? That must be very soon.

AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
Damn! We need to move west!! We don't even have that many women riders in Illinois and the surrounding states, much less all in one area! I hope you all have a great time and learn lots of things! I will jealously be looking forward to hearing all about it!

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by ggoja
Nicole, when are you going to have a school for boys?:( Good luck in Scotland.
That is an interesting idea... OK, this could be a stupid suggestion but I'll make it anyway: Why not have someone like Dave Wood give a class to the guys that are interested while Nicole is giving the class to the girlfriends/wifes?

Pierre

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Several men asked to have a class with Kerrie and Nicole last year.
We could possibly a 3 day fall school... ladies get 1 1/2 days... guys same...something like that.Nicole said if there were an interest she may return in the Fall.
We can throw it out there in June..see who might be interested.

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
We were thinking mid Oct..still dry but definitely getting cool...restictions are laxed by then too..
Ill start a list and see where it goes.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Hey Peggers!

Put me down for a Fall "school-the-boys" session/get-together.
That's a total no-brainer...!

Thanks! - RandyB ("E-Ticket")

p.s. Especially since Pierre and I now have the same bike... <tee-hee>

Top Bottom