stevet

Jan 11, 2005
Is a 94 300 exc hard to find parts for? Any major problems/issues with that year....?

2002 and older 2-strokes tend to be priced a bit higher in Calif than the rest of the USofA because of the "green sticker" rule....and I would prefer a green sticker bike...

Since my bike budget is a bit tighter than expected (dam house repairs) I thought this would be a good deal perhaps

http://www.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/149158325.html

though I haven't seen it in person yet, hope to on Sunday....it looks good in the photos...owner said the photos were taken just yesterday.

I'm 46, started riding on dirt as a kid, but been only riding street the last 10-years (current ride an Aprilia Mille), haven't ridden dirt in a long long time, but really want to get back into it...

I don't need the fastest/lightest/trickest bike out there...my fast days are behind me..just looking for a fun dirt bike....will be riding places like clear creek, Hollister, Carniege.....and maybe before the end of the year try an enduro or two just for the fun of it....

thanks

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Looks like a slightly used 94',... good buy at that price.
parts are readily available,...

stevet

Jan 11, 2005
thanks for the info...I was putting a list of things together before heading out to take a look at the bike this afternoon, and when I called the guy up to get his address, his wife said "he's busy right now, he's in the process of selling it to someone"....

the lesson I learned this weekend is if you see a good deal, don't waste anytime.....this is the second bike this weekend that someone else beat me to.....same thing happen to me yesterday.....

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I know how THAT feels,... I once drove two hours pick up a bike,... the seller sold it 5 mins before i got there,.... actually very rude of them cause it was pre-arranged that I would be coming at a specified time,.. and I wasnt late. :think:

sorry,... keep looking though...! alot of good deals on 300's! :aj:

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Yeah I got my 96 360 exc on e bae for 800, had to do some tuning up, get some tires, some other things, but hey for the money i could not go wrong. Good luck to you, keep an eye out, I picked my up only an hour away...

Top Bottom