Isobareng

Oct 16, 2007
Is there a amateur MX series for Oregon /Washington. That is similar to district 18 in Missouri and southern Illinois that kept track of points and at the end of the season had season awards and banquets?

D.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
There's a few AMA dist #27 and the PRO series by devol and right now in WA there is the NorthWest arenacross series the next race is at the Monroe fairgrounds I think like in the next wk. check out like www.ewmxschools.com lots of us WA locals there tell'em Joe439 sent ya.

kelso503

Nov 25, 2007
hey bud you are in a really great area for riding and racing alike just find a track i could name at least 10 off the top of my head and talk to the people out their and get phone numbers.... Portland International Raceway has a summer series, they have a really fun track in the middle of the road course that they run on thursday nights all summer long! Longview Wa, has a good place to practice with two tracks and a tun of land to play on.... I wish i had some more specific info but their is a bunch of tracks and riding areas around you! Good luck i wish i was back home i would just show you....

Top Bottom