Organized Ride in Upper Michigan?

Wallis

Jan 19, 2001
Count another 2 people in for a UP ride. I spent 5 days North of Kenton at the end of October. It was a good weekend of riding, I would like to explore the UP more.

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
If you have nate_z guide you on the trails in the UP, you'd better be "AA" FAST!:)
There are a few of us mere mortals that'll ride a more reasonable pace, though.
I really wish all this to-do about the UP trails would just go away... we kinda like our little private riding area!
dix, pm me you phone #, so we can talk. I've been working on getting a club together in the Escanaba area. Hoping to get some riding area around here. You should join the Sandstormers club in Mqt to help support everything they're doing for riding in the area...believe me they do a lot!!

nate_z

Sep 2, 2001
up ride

That's Right:p For everyone's information, Magoo's plug for the Sandstormers
had just a little bias in it because he is running for club president.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Riding in the UP,eh?

Sounds good, and seems like a good time for all of us to get together. I am in!! Just keep me in the loop. I did date a girl from Escanaba.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Response

Actually I must admit that I burned my self there, BUT actually she was a hottie. No joke, but that was like 8 years ago. :think

dheard4992

Feb 25, 2001
u.p. ride

if this weather keeps up mabey the first annual new years day trail ride would be in order. i know a priest from houghton that rode his harley to x-mas eve mass but no organised rides on dirt in the u.p. that i know of

dix

Nov 24, 2001
Hey! What do you mean by "Yikes" bwalker? If I told the old lady that you said that, she would certainly give you a thumpin'.

vince321

Oct 2, 2001
Keep us posted

Hey, I'm way down here in Houston, TX. but grew up in the huge town of Powers, MI. and would be interested in shipping my bike up north and then do some riding for a few days with everyone.

I also have a few weddings that I'll be standing in during the first part of spring, so the timming might be perfect. Anyway, keep us posted as to when and where.

Thanks

orion163

Mar 12, 2001
I'm from the Ishpeming area, and i will ride with you guys anytime.
I'm sure there will be more on this subject, so i'll try to keep up on the plans.

Top Bottom