mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Texas Longhorn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Longhorn fans too. Not really knowing what a Longhorn fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.
There is, however, one exception. Janet has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Longhorn fan" she reports.
Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "I'm a Oklahoma Sooner fan" boasts the little girl. The teacher asks Janet why she is a Sooner fan.
"Well, my Dad and Mom are Sooner fans, so I'm a Sooner fan too" she responds.
"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?" Janet smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Texas Longhorn fan."

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:) I've always been an OU fan (back to the days of Jack Mildred) but with Hyble at the controls I don't think they will pull it off again. I miss Jason White :(

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i agree. i believe that losing white last year cost them a spot in the national championship game (i don't think they would have beaten miami anyway). i think losing him again this year will have the same effect.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by mx547
"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?" Janet smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Texas Longhorn fan."

:) :) Little Johnny's sister! :)

Phillip

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
BOOMER SOONER! Hey Woodsguy... loser wears the TuTu at DW next year? :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
do you really think Jason White showed much in the games he played? I didnt. I think Hybl sucks, but he can get it done. Texas almost lost to State for God's sake!!

Go Longhorns!! Hook 'em!! :thumb:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Me and Sarge know a whole lot about Sooner Football. We listened to the call-in show on the radio. :)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Okie
BOOMER SOONER! Hey Woodsguy... loser wears the TuTu at DW next year? :)
Would that be for moi? :scream:

Will that be a burnt orange tu-tu? :p

Next years DW is going to be where?

Hook 'em HORNS

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Would that be for moi? :scream:

I :think: that was directed toward Carrol our very own ISDE participant, WOODSGUY :thumb:

Originally posted by WoodsRider

Next years DW is going to be where?

CooperLand :thumb:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Seeing you ride around an entire day wearing a burnt-orange tu-tu will be worth the trip. :p

Elk's a rookie when it comes to smack talkin'! :moon:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Good job OU. Even though Ima State fan, it still looks good for our state and schools. :)

Be nice if the OU fans could think the same, but hey, we all know the Sooner fans suck. :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Milk
Good job OU. Even though Ima State fan, it still looks good for our state and schools. :)

Be nice if the OU fans could think the same, but hey, we all know the Sooner fans suck. :)

Milk, You Suck!!!!!!!! :p Come on big guy I am hoping you heal up soon!

Phillip

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
The first Milk/ Irish Smack talk race......We will see the results.....I have a whole year to get ready!

Lookin' ready to it!

Phillip

bhiner

Sponsoring Member
May 12, 2002
Originally posted by slo' mo
:) I've always been an OU fan (back to the days of Jack Mildred) but with Hyble at the controls I don't think they will pull it off again. I miss Jason White :(
A true Sooner would know that it's Jack MILDREN and never go against SOONER MAGIC!!!!
BOOMER SOONER!!! :worship:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Milk
Even though Ima State fan, it still looks good for our state and schools. :)

i went to state but in football, i cheer for whichever state school has the best chance of doing well overall. therefore, i'm a sooner fan (yes, it would be nice if they could return the favor occasionally but i'm not holding my breath). i even cheer for tulsa--the absolute worst team in division I. we have high school teams here that could beat them. :eek:
next i cheer for the big 12 teams. then anybody that is playing a florida team. then anyone playing a big 10 team (the most over-rated conference). i'm waiting for someone to knock off the nbc team, notre dame. it'll happen soon.

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
I went out of town and was hoping to watch the Sooner game with a buddy who finished his PhD here (he did undergrad at OU) but thanks to abc's regional coverage, we couldn't watch it. Couldn't watch the Coug game either. We switched channels for hours trying to get updates...it sucked! We ended up watching the Oregon UCLA game and the Miami game instead. The Hurricane Seminole game was a heartbreaker, did anyone see final snap? The ball was practically on its side when he kicked it. Man I hate the Hurricanes....Almost as much as the Huskies :)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I'll be there... but you gotta catch me first :)

Top Bottom