Out of hibernation everyone

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Joined
Aug 31, 2000
Messages
6,682
Likes
38
Location
RI
#1
OK, we've had a couple of months to rest up, repair, buy, etc. In another week or two, the trails will all be thawed out here in RI.

Time to Wake up and Ride :aj: :aj: :aj:
 
Joined
Oct 29, 2001
Messages
727
Likes
0
#2
Papakeith said:
OK, we've had a couple of months to rest up, repair, buy, etc. In another week or two, the trails will all be thawed out here in RI.

Time to Wake up and Ride :aj: :aj: :aj:

Hey papakeith where in RI do you mostly ride..Alot of the local areas around here dont open till Late April early May...Maybey i can take off really early here on a Sunday or something and meet up with you.?
 

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Joined
Aug 31, 2000
Messages
6,682
Likes
38
Location
RI
#3
It's mostly power lines and quazi-legal areas How deep in CT are you?
 
Joined
Oct 29, 2001
Messages
727
Likes
0
#4
Papakeith said:
It's mostly power lines and quazi-legal areas How deep in CT are you?

Im in Wtby In New Haven county...So i like to hit Thomaston Dam a lot and Rocky Hill..
 

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
2,561
Likes
0
#5
Hmmm...Guess I should get moving on that oil change!

Let's ride!
 

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
Joined
Jul 3, 1999
Messages
2,726
Likes
1
#6
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
 

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Joined
Aug 31, 2000
Messages
6,682
Likes
38
Location
RI
#8
yeah, Sam. Oil in the crankcase would be nice. A shiney new blue bike in the garage would be better :)
Besides, we still have to weld up the silencer you snapped off on New Years Day ;).
 

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
Joined
Jan 8, 2000
Messages
3,331
Likes
1
#9
Papakeith said:
Besides, we still have to weld up the silencer you snapped off on New Years Day ;).
Why bother...she'll just find something else to break off that poor old XR. :p
 

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
Joined
Nov 21, 2000
Messages
6,786
Likes
300
#10
Yaaaawn...I guess it's time to find my bike in the garage and start doing some maintanence. The grass is actually starting to show now.
 

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,987
Likes
0
#11
LOL guys!

Sam's poor bike. :| I thought it got its oil changed as you rode and it drips out the bottom? Snapped the silencer? What the heck you doing to that XR? PK, i dont think you want to see her on a shiny blue bike. Think of the torture she will put it through! :laugh:

Dave, i can finally see most of the grass too! Suppose to be near 70 tomorrow. Too bad i have to work. :think: May take it for alittle spin on Saturday if its not too cold and raining. What can i say, i've become a house plant over winter. :moon:
 

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
2,561
Likes
0
#12
Papakeith said:
yeah, Sam. Oil in the crankcase would be nice. A shiney new blue bike in the garage would be better :)
Besides, we still have to weld up the silencer you snapped off on New Years Day ;).
Yeah a shiney new blue bike would be wondaful!!!!!

I forgot about the silencer...hehehe OOPS! :laugh:
 

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Joined
Aug 31, 2000
Messages
6,682
Likes
38
Location
RI
#13
squeakygirl said:
I forgot about the silencer...hehehe OOPS! :laugh:
heehee, I hope I can find the time to repair it before I go riding this weekend :joke:
 

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,987
Likes
0
#14
Papakeith said:
heehee, I hope I can find the time to repair it before I go riding this weekend :joke:

Sounds like fighting words to me! :debil:

Lets see, sunny, 73 degrees and only afew patches of snow and i'm done with work til Sunday. I dont think i'm going to go riding today. Yeah right! :)