Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
OK, we've had a couple of months to rest up, repair, buy, etc. In another week or two, the trails will all be thawed out here in RI.

Time to Wake up and Ride :aj: :aj: :aj:

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Papakeith said:
OK, we've had a couple of months to rest up, repair, buy, etc. In another week or two, the trails will all be thawed out here in RI.

Time to Wake up and Ride :aj: :aj: :aj:

Hey papakeith where in RI do you mostly ride..Alot of the local areas around here dont open till Late April early May...Maybey i can take off really early here on a Sunday or something and meet up with you.?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Hmmm...Guess I should get moving on that oil change!

Let's ride!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
yeah, Sam. Oil in the crankcase would be nice. A shiney new blue bike in the garage would be better :)
Besides, we still have to weld up the silencer you snapped off on New Years Day ;).

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Papakeith said:
Besides, we still have to weld up the silencer you snapped off on New Years Day ;).

Why bother...she'll just find something else to break off that poor old XR. :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yaaaawn...I guess it's time to find my bike in the garage and start doing some maintanence. The grass is actually starting to show now.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
LOL guys!

Sam's poor bike. :| I thought it got its oil changed as you rode and it drips out the bottom? Snapped the silencer? What the heck you doing to that XR? PK, i dont think you want to see her on a shiny blue bike. Think of the torture she will put it through! :laugh:

Dave, i can finally see most of the grass too! Suppose to be near 70 tomorrow. Too bad i have to work. :think: May take it for alittle spin on Saturday if its not too cold and raining. What can i say, i've become a house plant over winter. :moon:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Papakeith said:
yeah, Sam. Oil in the crankcase would be nice. A shiney new blue bike in the garage would be better :)

Yeah a shiney new blue bike would be wondaful!!!!!

I forgot about the silencer...hehehe OOPS! :laugh:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
squeakygirl said:
I forgot about the silencer...hehehe OOPS! :laugh:
heehee, I hope I can find the time to repair it before I go riding this weekend :joke:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Papakeith said:
heehee, I hope I can find the time to repair it before I go riding this weekend :joke:

Sounds like fighting words to me! :debil:

Lets see, sunny, 73 degrees and only afew patches of snow and i'm done with work til Sunday. I dont think i'm going to go riding today. Yeah right! :)

Top Bottom