Benny477

Aug 22, 2005
If anyone taped the outdoor nationals ,by chance, and wanted to sell me a copy I`d be interested. I have on tape the complete supercross season including Vegas if you wanted to maybe trade. My cable company doesn`t carry OLN so I`ve been hosed the last two years. :whoa:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
This year was the one year we didn't tape any...we raced every weekend and kept forgetting to set the VCR. We would remember when one of us was about to head to the line or on the way home :bang:I think it's time for us to buy a DVR

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
I got screwed and missed more than half of it, too, since OLN was not Tivo friendly. In previous years on other networks I've simply done the Tivo season pass. However, on OLN they seemed to list everything as just Motorcycle racing, so if you set Tivo up you get way too much garbage, including repeats, and fill up the disk (last year it was listed as AMA Motocross and worked beautifully).

I was hoping OLN would do repeats but haven't seen any hint of that. Not sure who's getting it next year, but if OLN they need to do a better job listing it and can that lead announcer! It's painful to listen to him, and Pingree did a good job keeping his patience with him all season.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I have all of the 450s but hangtown on the dvr, but don't know how to get them on the computer. Not looking forward to trying to get them on a VCR tape.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Is there a way to get them to PC to edit out the commercials before putting it on a DVD?

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I've got most of the 2005 ones on my comp. Downloaded them off of emule/edonkey download program You can probably get some or all of the 2006 ones off there as well, but there aren't many users with them, so prepare to wait several days for a download to complete.

Quality is not that great - they're about 350 MEG each.

railer

Nov 4, 2005
Well, I had less than I thought. This is the lineup of what I got...

Tape 1

Motocross - Red Bud 0:00:00

Motocross Lites - Red Bud 1:00:00

Motocross Lites - Lakewood 2:01:00

Motocross - Washougal 3:02:00

Motocross Lites - Washougal 4:04:00

Tape 2

Motocross - Binghampton 0:00:00

If you want them, like I said, just hit me with a PM or email.

ecy063

Sep 15, 2005
Railer, What can I do to get you to please send me a copy of Tape 1. Name your price. Do you race local? My son races at PIR. Let me know. ecy063@hotmailcom.

Top Bottom