Outdoor Pro MX (Please do not post actual race results)

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Grand Prix coming up Oct 1 and 2

Special Clown Horn class too :cool:

This is now a D14 event

IMO this is the best event in Michigan ever

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:

:yikes:

Even better than your semi annual "Come one, Come all" gay-lib conventions?? You know, where you and a dozen or so patchouli oil, no deodorant wearing, vegan, lip-smacking-Obama-lovin', haters of conservative tax money providers gather around a campfire at 4:20 and sing songs??

Obama is great..
Obama is good,
Let us thank him..
For our food.

:)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
09oneL said:

This is now a D14 event

Too bad it was scheduled on the same weekend as a National Clown Horn event in Indiana. I know some guys will finish the enduro on Saturday and travel to the Grand Prix for Sunday, but it is unfortunate that the schedules could not be coordinated.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7M said:
:yikes:

Even better than your semi annual "Come one, Come all" gay-lib conventions?? You know, where you and a dozen or so patchouli oil, no deodorant wearing, vegan, lip-smacking-Obama-lovin', haters of conservative tax money providers gather around a campfire at 4:20 and sing songs??

Obama is great..
Obama is good,
Let us thank him..
For our food.

:)

Yam7M,

Funny that when I was making the GP post I had made mention that they did not have a special "bicycle helmet" class for you but, I removed it thinking I was being mean again.

If you continue to spew this type of crap about me and If I ever get to run this country, you no longer will get the opportunity to run one of my wellfair bean/rice/treadmill camps. I will make you and your family live their just because you are often a ....... :nener:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
fatherandson said:
Too bad it was scheduled on the same weekend as a National Clown Horn event in Indiana. I know some guys will finish the enduro on Saturday and travel to the Grand Prix for Sunday, but it is unfortunate that the schedules could not be coordinated.

That does suck :(

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
Yam7M,

Funny that when I was making the GP post I had made mention that they did not have a special "bicycle helmet" class for you but, I removed it thinking I was being mean again.

If you continue to spew this type of crap about me and If I ever get to run this country, you no longer will get the opportunity to run one of my wellfair bean/rice/treadmill camps. I will make you and your family live their just because you are often a ....... :nener:

:cool:

My skin is thicker than that, Fred. You can make fun of my bicycle lid, that's ok. :joke:

All kidding aside...that Patchuli oil is friggin gross :coocoo: NOTE TO HIPPIES: When you wear that crap, you stink. It's not cool anymore. Yuck.

I hope that your camp idea gets off the ground though. Don't think we'd see any youtube clips proclaiming a fondness for "09oneL Money".... :laugh:

I'm sure the GP will be great. Too bad it always seems to conflict with one series or another.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:

This is now a D14 event

Nice work this past weekend 09oneL....glad to hear that you were happy with your finish. :cool:

Top Bottom