sspmxc400

Aug 30, 2001
I like over the boot pants. I am curious about your reviews on different verisons - right now I have O'neals - they have held up well but they are heavy duty and a bit warm in the summer months. I use fox std vented gear in the summer but do not like the in the boot feel/fit, etc..

Anybody with experience with the MSR Strike pant? Also I was looking at line 'Klim' pant - KLIMUSA.COM - interesting pant (2 versions) with a lot of venting - interested if anybody has experience with them - they are expensive but would be worth it if they are good. The only feature that looks troubling is the venting strategy on the thigh area - looks like it would catch limbs for tight trail riding.

Interestingly I wore a pair of lightweight baggy jeans the other day - they were comfortable - endurance probably an issue but I can probably buy 3-4 pair for the price of off-road pants. Looked a little goofy but were comfortable.

Anybody any thoughts.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I've got a pair of Thor Static and Troy Lee pants (forget the model). The Troy Lees are longer and more lightweight. The Thors are a heavier fabric and I usually just use them as shorts since they are short enough to pull up almost over the tops of my boots. :( Nice pants though. I wear them both frequently, more than my MX-style pants almost.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have MSR ISDE pants and really like them. Thinking about getting a second pair.

moore_716

Jun 1, 2005
Cahain and sprockets, no way. That would be impossible with all the back flip, nac nac, superman seat grabs, and double dutch no handed triple lutz's they must be laying down. You guys are freestylers, aren't you? Oh, sorry.

just kidding

Top Bottom